• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Character Are You?

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Personality-wise = I'm just like L Lawiet from Death Note and Shikamaru Nara from Naruto. And sometimes like Madara from Naruto.
L.jpg Shikamaru.jpg madara.jpg
Appearence-wise = I have the positions of L Lawiet all the time, and I suppose I look like an uglier version Of Kiba Inuzuka from Naruto.
kiba.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Now that I've had a bit more experience watching anime, I'd be...

ICHIGO KUROSAKI

IchiGo_3200552470_e69d0ba9ac.jpg

Because I'm always like

comeatme2.jpg

Er.... hmm... I need to think this out. I believe I would be... x.x I can't think of anyone! Can you guys help me out? Here's my personalities:
-love videogames
-energetic
-annoying
-kind
-immature
That about sums it up. XD Let me know what you think, cuz im in a dud! >_<

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I'm the blonde guy from Bakuman (that's the one about two aspiring manga creators, not the one about ball monster thingies)
That's one of my favorite manga's
--
I'm like Moritaka Mashiro ("Saiko") and my friend is like Akito Takagi (except he forgets to turn in his work--still equally smart) or maybe like Tsuna(except I get the grades) from Kateiyoshhi Hitman Reborn because I wasn't anything until I met my friends(relating to Reborn and the others)

I haven't seen the series since I was a child and I actually had to go to google and find the name of the character (which was much more obvious of a name than I would have guessed) but when I thought of who I'd look like in terms of appearance, I thought of Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. I know nothing about him as a character, or really anything about Sailor Moon, but I do tend to dress as dapper as possible (especially when out drinking. Just saying). Aside from the cape, I'd have to admit that my drinking suit consists of a lot of similar things as his general attire. So I guess I'd choose Tuxedo Mask.

ZeldaFan10

Bringer of Light
Luffy and Ash Ketchum cause i'm stubborn, happy-go-lucky, kid-like, adventurus, ect...

If you are a fan of Kid Icarus: Uprising, please visit my group, Palutena's Army.

I kind of think Misaki from Maid-Sama because I have the same morals as her and I don't like guys messing with me. I kind of freak like her when that happens.

I, as much as I would like to deny it, am most like Mikuru from Haruhi. I would love to explain why, but that's classified information....

Er.... hmm... I need to think this out. I believe I would be... x.x I can't think of anyone! Can you guys help me out? Here's my personalities:
-love videogames
-energetic
-annoying
-kind
-immature
That about sums it up. XD Let me know what you think, cuz im in a dud! >_<

Maybe Kirino from Oreimo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom