• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Character Are You?

T

TobiasAurelio

baka_to_test_to_shoukanjuu_01.jpg

Well, personality wise I'm a lot like a dumbed down version of Akisa Yoshii from Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu (I do look a little like him - same hair and eye colour, although I'm much taller and stockier).

In the series he's portrayed as a complete idiot with barely any common sense, struggling to battle through everyday school life. I'm not so much an idiot, but I do have my problems with subjects xD Yoshii also is very gullible and oblivious to a lot of things happening around him, but behind his idiocy, he proves to everyone that grades really aren't everything.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
At my best moments:
Ayame-Sohma-ayame-sohma-17547303-400-290.jpg
Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket. :3 Funny, cute, and is getting constantly scolded/hit.

At my worst moments:
kannazuki_no_miko_personnage_chikane3.jpg
Chikane Himemiya from Kannzuki no Miko. I love her, so very much, but she is a borderline sociopath with emotional issues and constant depression.

Ah, me and my many personalities....;)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well here are the few that suit me the BEST

Zoro(One Piece):Because I love my swords, and I love to sleep, and I'm easily annoyed.
Luffy(One Piece): Because I'm weird, I never wanna give up and im bubbly/happy MOST of the time.
Sasuke(naruto/Naruto Shippuden): Because I'm emo.
Ciel(Black Butler): Because I'm short tempored.
And the best for last Sebastian(Black Butler): Because He is everything like me DUH!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I am Goku on Dragonball Z. I'm funny, ignorant and a great person to be around. Plus I'm serious when I need to be and I take care of my friends and family at any cost.

Taggerung115

Warrior
My knowledge of anime is a bit limited (I want to get more into it ASAP), but form what I've seen, I am probably the most like L in Death Note. I keep mostly to myself and can be a bit of a recluse, I sit and act like him sometimes, and my personality is a bit like his too.
I'm not as smart as he is, though :(.

I think I'm kinda like L too. but then I'm kinda like Ichigo from Bleach too (ie. strong willed and have an attitude.)

I'd say I'm Teenage Gohan. I'm a pure hearted guy, who cares about other people and would go out of my way to help them. :)

Personality wise I'm probably like Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. But there is no anime characters that resemble me 'cause there aren't too many black people in a anime.:P

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Personality wise, I'm kinda like Edward Elric from full metal alchemist and Jake from ape escape. And, when I'm in the sort of mood, I'm like Chaud Blaze (only in the anime Chaud's last name is blaze). and to a bigger degree, I'm like Protoman.exe . Sometimes people consider me and my questions to be childish, so I'm all so kinda like Marth (even though he probably doesn't count since that trait was mostly in the first and third games and not really in the anime).

I don't really look much like most anime characters, but when anybody draws Zelda or Link in an anime fashion, I usually look a lot like them. Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if this counts, but I have a very close resemblance to Roll from Megaman. I'm basically like a male version of her anyway. :)

Last edited:

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
I think I'm like Hitomi from Clannad, or else Konata from Lucky Star (although I'm a good student and not THAT lazy!).

misa from Kaichou wa Maid sama we both are very mean when it comes to boys and ends up to hurting them(ask my big bros) but have a sweet side to some that we just have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom