• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
trying out Welcome to the NHK. I'm on episode two, can someone tell me if they're seriously going to be making a hentai game? I can handle one or two posters in the background but I'm just gonna drop it if the show revolves around that stuff.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
In anticipation for Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Blade Works' finale this weekend, I'm marathoning Fate/Zero and then moving on to the former. It's going to be a good ride.

D

Deleted member 81859

Re-watching Ouran Highschool Host Club because it is my favorite anime of all time :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Started Shingeki no Kyojin and so far I think I'm going to enjoy it.

I also plan to watch Junjou Romantica 3 and Aoharu x Kikanjuu as well now that they've started airing.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm watching the Hakuouki series off and on. It's an historical account about the final days of the samurai, before their swords became outdated by firearms. As far as I know it's factual to a tee, albeit an obvious supernatural spinoff involving oni. Otherwise the characters are very mature and the plot setting is suitably accurate.

I dunno what to watch, please help me.

Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown, Tales of the Abyss, Psycho Pass, Madoka Magica, or Tsubasa Chronicle are all very good.

Salem

SICK
Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown, Tales of the Abyss, Psycho Pass, Madoka Magica, or Tsubasa Chronicle are all very good.
Madoka Magica I've seen already, as for Psycho Pass, I've only seen the first episode but I got interested in it, as for the rest I know nothing about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom