• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. What can I say except that I'm four episodes in and yet have no understanding of the plot? The premise is cool (sort of), but the episodes thus far are iffy, ranging from haphazard slapdash humor to the stereotypical whiny characters who add nothing of interest. The only redeeming point is Sebastian, who is "a demon and a butler" in the most literal sense I can stress upon.

Just finished watching last seasons anime and I got to say Grisaia no kajitsu was by far the best anime that aired that season that I watched. also I really need to tone down all the anime watching this upcoming season. :/

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Cowboy Bebop!

Most people think it's boring but it's actually pretty great. I adore the music and the characters are lovely. :3 I'm on episode 5.

Kybyrian

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. What can I say except that I'm four episodes in and yet have no understanding of the plot? The premise is cool (sort of), but the episodes thus far are iffy, ranging from haphazard slapdash humor to the stereotypical whiny characters who add nothing of interest. The only redeeming point is Sebastian, who is "a demon and a butler" in the most literal sense I can stress upon.

You'll get it. I've been messing around trying to finish it for the past 2 months too, but I think it's really good.

I'm trying to finish Durarara. I picked it up again around episode 17 after stopping almost a year ago. Time to finally finish it before x2 Shou airs.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm not watching much this season, but I am going to be watching these six:

Junketsu no Maria - (I'm not really liking where this one is going yet.)
Isuca
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2
Aldnoah.Zero 2
Durarara!! x2 Shou
Tokyo Ghoul √A

EDIT: Added Absolute Duo to the list.

Last edited:

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
I'm a one at a time kind of guy, so right now i'm working through A Certain Magical Index II. I'm 5 episodes in so far. Not as strong a start as Index I, but still pretty good.
I'm really digging it so far. I finished Railgun not too long ago, and so far, i'm liking Index a lot more. So that's good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom