• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Shows I am currently watching:
Fate/Zero
Noragami
Soul Eater Not
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)

Shows I am watching occasionally:
Dog and Scissors
Katanagatari
Watamote
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
Great Teacher Onizuka

Shows that I just started that I plan on watching occasionally:
Mushishi
Jormungand

Shows I'm watching on Toonami:
Attack on Titan (already watched it subbed, but watching again in dub, because it's amazing)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (going for my second round)
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (cause why not?)
Blue Exorcist (another one I've seen that is good enough for a rewatch)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finished Wolf's Rain (possibly one of the most poignant series I've seen) and now I'm moving on to Arcana Famiglia, a return to my preferences of action and promise of intriguing characters. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'm watching Rurouni Kenshin. I've been watching it since I was a kid. If you never heard of it, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Engaged to the Unidentified
...dear lord I'm watching too many romantic animes lately...

Shingeki no Kyojin :right:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I just finished up Kill la Kill a few days ago, and hoooooooooolyyyyyyy crap is it awesome! I don't know what it is about the team behind this and Gurren Lagann that I like, but their shows are just so over-the-top in everything that I can't help but love it. I'm gonna go back pretty soon and re-watch it, probably tonight.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Finished FMAB, not bad, love the series so much hnnnnnnnggggg

i've also finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (holy balls that ending and my bae Mari Kusakabe), Sakamichi no Apollon (Sen <3), and High School of the Dead (LOTSA BOOBS, WAY TOO MANY BOOBS, BOOBS)

so yeah

oh also I'm gonna try WIXOSS?? p much yugioh but ehhh?!?!??!?!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
After finishing both seasons of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, I started Hamatora (which I'll get back to...). Code Geass came over me by surprise due to the fact that it featured a lot of Mecha elements and had a "terrorist" group, which greatly resembled Guilty Crown, my second favorite series thus far. Lelouch's Geass of "absolute submission" was also highly similar to Shu's Void Genome ability, in that they both utilized their powers to lead a rebellion against a higher order. Overall Code Geass never ceased to astonish with one plot twist after another, but it dealt with an immoderate amount of fan service throughout both seasons; however, in regards to its solid storyline, it surpasses Guilty Crown by a mile, just not in every way.

Hamatora, on the other hand, is simply awful, to put it nicely. The characters are lackluster, the dialogue is meant to be comical in many cases but suffers from vapidity, the action only lasts a few seconds when/if it ever arrives, and altogether the story keeps caving in when it's getting interesting because of the aforesaid attributes. At this point I'm seriously considering just dropping it (episode 5 had to be the stupidest case of a "superpower" I've ever seen) unless things pick up, but the only reason I'm still watching it is thanks to the villain.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My sister gave me a present, and that present turned out to be the first volume of Ranma 1/2, so that's what my good eyes are watching. Never seen this series before, but from the little that I saw of it a while ago, it's about some guy who turns into a girl when hit by water, and his father turns into a Panda, also when hit by water...interesting.

Magatha

Magatha
My sister gave me a present, and that present turned out to be the first volume of Ranma 1/2, so that's what my good eyes are watching. Never seen this series before, but from the little that I saw of it a while ago, it's about some guy who turns into a girl when hit by water, and his father turns into a Panda, also when hit by water...interesting.

I have seen that one! It is really funny.

Right now re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood with my brothers.

Need to watch SAO because people told me to, but have not gotten around to it yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom