• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Straight from my Watching list:

Ergo Proxy - 17/23
Galilei Donna - 6/11
Kyoukai no Kanata - 8/13
Kyoukai no Kanata: Idol Saiban! Mayoi Nagara mo Kimi wo Sabaku Tami - 1/3
Little Busters!: Refrain - 7/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season - 20/-
One Piece - 621/-
Outbreak Company - 7/12
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta - 7/13

Last edited:

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I'm not an anime fan at all, but I'd heard from a lot of people anime was pretty good. I wasn't sure what to start with, so I just started watching Fairy Tail around 5:00 PM one day. The next minute, I realized it was 1:00 AM and I had finished a bunch of episodes.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Just finished Elfen Lied, now I have to find a site that'll let me finish AoT. Now that it's less hyped and all.

EDIT

Instead of watching AoT, I watched Sword Art Online. It was probably the stupidest anime I've ever seen, but I was glad I watched it. I just kinda wish they had not screwed up the plot so much.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So, before, I watched Sword Art Online because everybody kept talking about how good it was. How come now I feel like I'm the only one who likes it, though?

Anyway, currently, I'm watching Soul Eater. That's the thing I've been constantly watching, like, every day, but there are a few other things that are lying around that I've been watching, but haven't touched in forever because of my sudden addiction to Soul Eater.

Those other things are Acchi Koichi (I was trying to find something cute as a contrast to all the serious animes I've been watching) and Steins;Gate. Watching Steins;Gate is like, the hardest thing ever, and every once in a while, I have to pause and think about what's been going on… I was also TRYING to watch Bakemonogatari, but I gave it up after two episodes because it's so boring. Seriously, it makes no sense, I was falling asleep watching it and again, IT MADE NO SENSE.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So, before, I watched Sword Art Online because everybody kept talking about how good it was. How come now I feel like I'm the only one who likes it, though?

Because SAO is stupid. The plot sucks and that's why everybody hates it. But I personally love it. I don't think too much when I watch animes (which is why serious animes kill me) so I could bear through the cruddy plot and enjoy the anime.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I had another anime marathon the other day with some friends (they even bought me and my friend a birthday cake as a surprise since both of our birthdays are close together and the marathon was in the middle of them :)) and we continued to watch Magi. We finished up to season 2 episode 4 are I'm really enjoying it, lookinf=g forward to watching more :)
We decided that we are going to have at least one marathon every month next year :)

Salem

SICK
I just finished Steins;gate, it's really great.

I've also seen Violence Jack before it.

What mood swing....

Sheik

:the:
I just finished Attack on Titan.

I don't know what to say. Really, I don't. I don't have any words. Can there be any words?

...Well, actually there are a few. "Epic" and "amazing" and "WTF". These describe it pretty well.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm just 30 episodes behind in Shippuden so I'm trying to catch up with that. Finished Sword art Online, Attack on titan, Highschool DxD.

1. Log Horizon;
  2. Un-Go (started watching it a few years back; just now finishing it this year);
  3. One Piece (light-years behind my brother, so I've been trying to catch up to him whenever I can);
  4. Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! (nostalgia);
  5. and Phi Brain (I've always wanted to watch it; never got around to it until now).

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Kara no Kyoukai / Garden of Sinners OVA series. I was interested on those after randomly trying Fate Zero and getting quite interested in the Fate series as a whole, both of them being from the same creator. I tried the first one and... well, I feel like it rambled and I just went "uh-huh, uh-huh...". It goes straight into what looks like a complicated plot with lots of supernatural elements almost without explaining, second one looks like it'll explain things from the beginning. At least I know I won't be bored with it.

And then there's Watamote and Attack on Titan. The first one I just started and the second one I left on hold for being a little, well "heavy" for me right now. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom