• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finished watching Burst Angel, by some miracle; though it's not something I'd personally recommend, because innuendo overload.

Now I'm about to start up Steins;Gate--actually finished the first episode, and things got quite confusing. But I'm sure it'll make sense as the story progresses, because time travel series are oftentimes like that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Omg, I need to start watching anime again. ;-;

I might start Fairy Tail again soon. My sister also keeps annoying me about Black Butler, so why not?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm currently watching Sailor Moon. Yeah, I know that it's a rather old anime, but I was never able to watch it back when I was younger and it had first premiered. I didn't have access to the channel it aired on and the only times I watched it was if I went over to someone else's house and they happened to have it.

I must say that from what I've watched of it, it's pretty good and it's easy to see why it was popular back then. I also am watching the original Japanese airing of the anime since I find that usually it's best to watch animes in that form (not all of the time, but usually that's what I find is better).

Now I'm off to watch another episode! :D

Linkage

Cucco Tamer
I just finished watching Deadman Wonderland for the 4th time. It's an amazing Anime series and I highly recommened it if you havn't watched it.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I've found Fairy Tail to be decent, so I'm watching that. I'm also hyped because according to unreliable sources High School of the Dead ia having a season 2! YAAAAAaaaaaayyyy.....

Fig

The Altruist
I'm really loving the new anime Sword Art Online! It's such an awesome anime and I always anticipate for the next episodes after I finish watching one! :xd:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic.

Turned out better than I thought it would be after the first episode.

Over the weekend, I took a semi-break from using Huey to access ZD because of all the issues it was having. I was using my mom's laptop and in place of ZDing, I was watching anime Sunday and Monday night. I don't normally get to watch because Huey so I took the opportunity. :bleh: Though I can say I stopped to check on ZD between episodes. xP

Anyways, so the series I've been watching is called Ergo Proxy. To be honest, I never even heard of it until Sunday, but I stumbled upon it by accident and I'm glad I did. It's not actually the kind of anime I would typically watch, but better matches the type of books I would read. So, like, yeah. I finished the 12th episode last night (23 episodes in the series), so I intend to pick up and knock out, like, 6 more tonight. Maybe. If I don't have homework. Or if I choose not to do it.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm watching InuYasha…

and Hiigurashi…

Why am I even watching Hiigurashi? It is freaking scary, confusing, and bloody. But it's one of those animes that you just CAN'T stop watching because it's so suspenseful. Each time they restart the story and make it play out differently every few episodes just makes it have more suspense. Each time it starts out, it's really cheerful, and one episode later, the whole thing flips over and it's dark and creepy until it starts over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom