• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

jack546

The chosen one
I just finished episode 15 of SAO and it and episode 14 are so sad I can't watch anymore without crying. But I'll have you know I only cried for twenty minutes. I also recently finished Neon Gennesis Evangelion AND IT WAS.... pretty good, I'm still trying to understand the ending however.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
qimme qimme qimme dat
i watched one episode of Hyouka and I'm telling you it's just boring. Q_Q
I think I'm going to rewatch Clannad. :3

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
I'm currently watching Durarara. The anime's pretty good, there are a lot of interesting characters, including Izaya, he's an awesome and interesting character. The story is pretty good as well.
As for ongoing anime, i'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), The World God Only Knows 3rd season, Danganronpa: The animation (If i remember, this anime was also a game for the PSP), and Blood Lad.

Speaking of anime, is it true that there's a Code Geass R3? I thought they didn't plan for more sequels.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Currently watching Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Baccano! and starting to re watch Pandora Hearts and Ef~ A Tale of Memories.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I lied. I'm not watching Kanon. It's boring af, voice acting is ear-wracking on both sides, and nothing is happening. :/

Salem

SICK
I just wanna say one thing about Attack on Titan.

Episode 3, the one where they find out that Eren couldn't balance on that thingie is because of his rusty belt? They build up all the drama and now it turned out to be thats the problem? It was't about him proving himself?:lol: I wouldn't be surprised if everyone laughed at the end of that episode like Scooby-Doo.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
someone come cry about attack on titan with me i don't know why i got myself into this knowing a lot of people would probably die but i did and now i'm
done
goodbye
i'm still gonna watch it though
why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom