• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just recently started up Psycho-Pass. It has a dark setting in the not so distant future. Reminds me a bit of Guilty Crown, and actually features songs by Egoist, the fictional band from GC. I expect great things from Psycho-Pass...and more awesome music. x3

[video=youtube;m2hyvgIy3T8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2hyvgIy3T8&list=PLoxfje0wIjei75cmuiyIF0tjFxiEOlP-y&index=2[/video]

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist about a week ago. Watched like 26 episodes in two days, and haven't gone back to it since. I really should... Envy rules. But he/she killed a favorite character of mine :kawaii:.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

Quite the brilliant sequel. I've been putting this off for a long time (mainly because of the gory nature of the anime), but I've found the story to be really enjoyable. Should have watched it long ago.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just watched like four episodes of Blood C. God, that anime is gross. The Japanese sure have a taste for...eww. *throws up* :sick:

I'm tryin' to get into Robotics;Notes right now. The beginning is a little slow but I still have high hopes considering how brilliant Steins;Gate was.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
The anime I am currently obsessed with...quite a list.

Hetalia: Axis Powers/World Series (not into Beautiful Garden yet)...I'm Canada! :D (Love the dub way more than the sub)
Ouran High School Host Club (Watched all episodes over and over again of the dub, want to buy the manga)
Sword Art Online (Sub only via Crunchyroll...I might watch the dub, but I was pretty happy with the sub)
Soul Eater (watching it as it comes on via Toonami)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I just finished Ouran High School Host Club (I was forced to) and Angel Beats! (not as gay as it sounds). I'm currently finishing High School of the Dead, which I refuse to comment upon.

:kirby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom