• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Kybyrian

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga ****ai!
Girls und Panzer
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Robotics;Notes
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Sukitte Ii na yo
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Of those, I probably look most forward to Sakurasou and Tonari each week, but they're all excellent. This is just a great season overall. I happen to know that everyone's favorite administrator is obsessed with Robotics;Notes, so you should all watch that and pester him with VMs about it. :right:

It's true, and I'm watching all of these except for Onii-chan and Girls und Panzer.

Robotics;Notes, Tonari, and Sakurasou are probably my favorites. They're all excellent though.

Jedizora

:right:
I've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood. With the Mafia game going, I decided to finally finish it.

Kazumi

chagy
This season I'm watching:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga ****ai!
Girls und Panzer
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Robotics;Notes
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Sukitte Ii na yo
Psycho-Pass
K
Little Busters!
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
Shin Sekai Yori

Well into the season now and things are starting to heat up a bit in a few different shows. Stand out shows this season would be Jojo, Robotics;Notes, and Tonari in my opinion. Sakurasou and Psycho-Pass are also quite excellent.

Memory

Forgotten Life
Recently, I've been watching Clannad After Story. I finished watching Clannad. I didn't know where to watch SAO so I just read the manga. I think SAO and Another are great animes.

[video=youtube;vfNVy5NgKGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfNVy5NgKGc[/video]

hehehehehehe... hmmmm. Scream 'challenge accepted if you click on this and then don't (read 'do') click the featured videos'

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Tonight I finished watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, due to the latest Mafia theme that's still in progress. Right now I'm in the process of hunting down another series to get started with this weekend. Hopefully there'll be some good suggestions within this thread.

I've started watching Naruto again, since Toonami brought it back (complete with blood). I'm about 80 episodes behind on Bleach, so I should probably catch up on that soon. I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm watching the abridged series versions of a few things (DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh! mainly). I'm watching Casshern Sins every now and then. To tell the truth, I'll watch most things that come on Toonami.

I've been watching Witch Hunter Robin and it's been interesting so far although I think Amon might be based off the movie The Crow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom