• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Am currently making my way through the entirety of the Dragon Ball series for the first time. Have just started season 4 (Garlic Jr. Saga) of DBZ and have been finding it entertaining. Have been considering watching DBZ Kai once finished with DBZ just to compare before moving on to GT and Super (with a short break in between the two “Zed” series to finally finish the Fruits Basket remake since it finally released in my country!).

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I've picked up Ajin. And tbh I don't like the animation at all. I'm interested how the story turns out tho.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
With the summer anime season starting I'm currently watching Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead, Masumane Kun's Revenge, Bungo Stray Dogs, and Jujutsu Kaisen. Idk if I'll start any other shows or not but it's cool having 4 shows to look forward to every week.
How's bungo stray dogs?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
How's bungo stray dogs?
Bungo stray dogs is probably one of my favorite anime. It's got some of the best action I've seen but it's also hilarious. Every character is chaotic neutral, even the villians lol. I also like the whole detective vs mafia vibe, it's pretty unique. Just started season 5 and it's still epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom