• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I am just about done with Black Clover, I'm waiting on the last few episodes to be dubbed still. I'm really sad that it's ended (temporarily), and I hope that they anime does come back because I know that the reason its stopped is due to the manga and anime being basically at the same spot at the moment.

I'm watching My Hero Academia, I'm at the point where the dubs haven't been posted/done yet so I'm waiting a little while before I watch it again. I'm really glad that I didn't give up on the anime because its really good now. I admit the first two seasons for me were boring but I've loved all the seasons since.

Currently I am watching Bungou Stray Dogs, it's a little graphic to me sometimes (which I know is weird since I love Demon Slayer and thats pretty graphic too) but I am really enjoying it.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm watching HunterxHunter.
Demon Slayer Mugen train just got released here so I went for that to theater yesterday

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Decided to watch Demon Slayer since I'm a big fan of the series, and gotta say for someone who doesnt like anime I've really been enjoying it. I believe I'm on episode 17 now, not quite sure though. I also dont know what I'm going to do once I get to the movie, i dont know if they have that on crunchyroll. Anyway I highly reccomend it, the characters are awesome and the plot is mega cool.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This season, I'm watching Mieruko-chan and kind of regretting it because, while the premise is interesting, there are a ridiculous number of fanservice shots. Like, do we really need to see this girl's butt and camel toe when she's searching for salt to protect herself from ghosts? Do we need to see her best friend's bra through her shirt every time she moves? Like, why. When I first read up on it and decided to watch it, there were no ecchi tags or anything, so like. Damn. Why. I would not have watched it had I known this was what to expect. I'm probably just gonna drop it. I don't need this nonsense.

Aside from that, I'm watching Komi Can't Communicate which is already shaping up to be a fantastic and faithful adaption, I'm planning to check out Deep Insanity: The Lost Child, and I'm gonna watch the new Demon Slayer stuff. Still continuing to watch The Aquatope on White Sand and it's still continuing to be great.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This season, I'm watching Mieruko-chan and kind of regretting it because, while the premise is interesting, there are a ridiculous number of fanservice shots. Like, do we really need to see this girl's butt and camel toe when she's searching for salt to protect herself from ghosts? Do we need to see her best friend's bra through her shirt every time she moves? Like, why. When I first read up on it and decided to watch it, there were no ecchi tags or anything, so like. Damn. Why. I would not have watched it had I known this was what to expect. I'm probably just gonna drop it. I don't need this nonsense.

Aside from that, I'm watching Komi Can't Communicate which is already shaping up to be a fantastic and faithful adaption, I'm planning to check out Deep Insanity: The Lost Child, and I'm gonna watch the new Demon Slayer stuff. Still continuing to watch The Aquatope on White Sand and it's still continuing to be great.
Just started Mieruko chan. Would've almost missed it

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
For once, I actually have a lot of different animes going at the same time. I am rewatching Naruto and Kodocha. I am watching Inuyasha for the first time with my fiance whenever we see each other. And I am also watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Full Moon Wo Sagashite.

For once, I actually have a lot of different animes going at the same time. I am rewatching Naruto and Kodocha. I am watching Inuyasha for the first time with my fiance whenever we see each other. And I am also watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and Full Moon Wo Saga****e.

Nice picks. Funnily enough, I was just watching Inuyasha for the first time the past few months. It's a great story even if it drags out at times.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Nice picks. Funnily enough, I was just watching Inuyasha for the first time the past few months. It's a great story even if it drags out at times.

Yeah, I remember seeing it on Adult Swim back in the day when I was a child. It was one of those shows that I would wake up to and think it was a fever dream lol. Always looked interesting but never found the time to watch it. My fiance is really into it and he has the first two seasons on DVD so we have been watching it. I think my favorite characters so far are Kagome and Songo. And of course, Kilala! So cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom