• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am watching Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars (the second half of it), I never got to completely finish the series since when it aired here in the 90s through the 2000s they never dubbed it.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am watching.. Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story, I really enjoy it so far. I know it's based off of a mobile/video game, but I don't plan on playing it so the series is pretty good. I really wish there were more seasons of either series.

I've tried to watch Attack on Titan, but I find it a little boring (i'm on the first season episode 7). I don't want to give up on the series since I've heard so many good things about.

Dragon Ball, Black Lagoon, My Hero Academia Season 5, So I'm a Spider, So What?

I am on the Reb Ribbon Army arc in my Dragon Ball rewatch. Easily my favorite arc of the original Dragon Ball. I love the variety of enemies and locations that Goku comes across.

Speaking of rewatches, it has been a while since I watched Black Lagoon so checking it out again. I am currently making my way through Season 2. I also want to watch the OVAs which I have not seen before.

My Hero Academia Season 5 and So I'm a Spider, So What? are what I'm watching seasonally for Spring 2021 so far. Unfortunately, this is the most boring season of MHA for me so far. I hope it picks up. Spider is good when it focuses on the spider protagonist but the human cast is awfully dull.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Fruits Basket: the Final - Pretty good so far, nice to see everything moving towards a conclusion. Seasons 1 and 2 were solid. I don't expect season 3 to be any different.
Snow White with the Red Hair Season 2 - Same here. Season 1 was very nice. Season 2 looks to be as good as the first.
Demon Slayer - Just started this one, so I can't say much about it. But I've heard a lot of hype for Demon Slayer, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. The OP is a banger.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Watching the Fate/Grand Order animays out of curiosity for the storyline. Watched the First Order movie and am now working through Babylonia. I'll watch the Camelot movies afterward. Its not proving to be as good as Zero or Unlimited Blade Works, but it's sure proving to be just as visually hype.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Toradora. Still in the early stages, but so far it's interesting how Taiga and Ryuji play off of each other despite their polar opposite, dysfunctional living environments.

Fig

The Altruist
Currently rewatching My Hero with the doods on Friday. More than likely will be re-watching Attack on Titan as the 2nd half of the final season approaches. Also gib me animu recommendations if possible blease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom