• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Well, I've been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho as well as watching Jujutsu Kaisen and Attack on Titan The Final Season weekly. I also watched Your Name for the first time today. It was good but I thought 5 Centimeters Per Second did something somewhat similar, albeit without the body swapping, better. I also just finished Gurren Lagann and Kaguya-sama Love is War, both of which were great.

Just got done watching what was available for Demon Slayer and Re:Zero. I'm watching Black Clover now. I had starting watching it a while ago, but stopped because the MC didn't seem to know how to not scream. I recently heard this gets fixed, so I'm giving it another shot.

Just got done watching what was available for Demon Slayer and Re:Zero. I'm watching Black Clover now. I had starting watching it a while ago, but stopped because the MC didn't seem to know how to not scream. I recently heard this gets fixed, so I'm giving it another shot.
Princess Jellyfish. Seriously, best anime ever: an Otaku woman living with other Otaku women... it's hilarious and awesome. Just watch it. It's on youtube. ^^
I watched that one quite a while back. It was definity good while it lasted.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I recently finished watching Demon Slayer and have started with Dr Stone, both of which I have enjoyed (so far at least for Dr Stone).

I also ended up giving up on Cells at Work, it felt pretty boring and isn’t for me.

I recently finished watching Demon Slayer and have started with Dr Stone, both of which I have enjoyed (so far at least for Dr Stone).

I also ended up giving up on Cells at Work, it felt pretty boring and isn’t for me.
Dr Stone is great. It makes me wanna build my own generator just to see how efficient I could manage to make it. And yea, same for Cells. I wanted to like it, but ended up sidetracked and never coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom