• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm currently watching DragonBall GT for the first time. I'm nearing the end, I'm somewhere in the middle of the Shadow Dragon Saga. It's pretty good

Slayers with my little brother. Watched a lot of it when I was five.
Same, they aired the first season on TV when i was like 7-8. many years later when I got into anime i was searching for it but couldn't find it because it had a different name when it was airing in my country. thankfully i did manage to find it eventually and it simply gets better. i am really disappointed though that they have stopped airing new seasons. at first I was really excited with the Slayers revolution, i thought they would start the series again but it was simply 2 13-episode seasons.

Pen

The game is on!
I recently finished watching Trigun and Tales of Zestiria the X. They were both very enjoyable, although the latter is getting a second season next year, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll end. Currently I'm rewatching my second favourite anime of all time: Steins;Gate. I haven't watched it in two years! ^^

I've been watching all of the Studio Ghibli movies and they are FANTASTIC! So far we've watched Castle In the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. I haven't watched one that I haven't liked. Also I'm in the middle of Sword Art Online and next up is Attack on Titan.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I started Ouran High School Host Club a few days ago. I really did not think I would like it but I am totally obsessed. It's so funny, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I definitely have a crush on Hikaru and Kaoru.

I'm halfway through it now. I'm definitely going to need suggestions for another series that's similar. I just love the characters and their relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Just started Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei right after last season's Orange and it's pretty jarring. Jumping immediately from a series that tries to address suicide in a serious, respectful manner to a series where one of the main gags is that the main character is constantly trying to kill himself.

Zetsubou aside, I'm also in the middle of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Kind of on hold at the moment though.
From this season I'm also watching Occultic;Nine, All Out, Bungou Stray Dogs S2, Flip Flappers, and Drifters, with Flip Flappers and Drifters being the real stand-outs.

Then JoJo of course.

karu

Panamaniac
Because so many people told me to and threatened to kill me if I didn't, I'll be watching Your Lie in April in my rare free time

Pen

The game is on!
I finished my rewatch of Steins;Gate last night. Next up I'm either gonna watch Mawaru Penguindrum or One Punch Man. I can't seem to decide which one to watch first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom