• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Lately it's been a few minutes of Gosick here and there, and it's essentially a Japanized version of Sherlock Holmes. My guess is that there's going to be a series of "mini-arcs" for every three to four episodes for the inspector duo to solve bizarre happenings. The first mystery was pretty intense, so I'm looking forward to the rest of the show.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Lately it's been a few minutes of Gosick here and there, and it's essentially a Japanized version of Sherlock Holmes. My guess is that there's going to be a series of "mini-arcs" for every three to four episodes for the inspector duo to solve bizarre happenings. The first mystery was pretty intense, so I'm looking forward to the rest of the show.
Gosick was pretty entertaining to watch. It had some good mysteries. I think you'll enjoy it.

Along with my never-ending quest to catch up on One Piece, I've been watching Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers. I really enjoy the characters, and the mystery is engaging. It's still on going, so we'll see if it ends well.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just finished watching The Seven Deadly Sins. The story starts off rather slow, and there are a fair number of story coincidences, but the end battle royale is one of the best I've seen in a long time. Both opening and closing songs are really catchy too.
I LOVE that series. A second season is coming out sometime this year. I've been reading the manga and its's fantastic.

Mido

Version 1
I LOVE that series. A second season is coming out sometime this year. I've been reading the manga and its's fantastic.

A friend of mine has been telling me for months to read it, and I haven't really started to fully immerse myself into it just yet, but from what I've seen, I agree with you, it's awesome!

Recently, I decided to start Samurai Champloo, after recently finishing a mixed bag of an anime in the form of Michiko & Hatchin. I find the former similar to the latter, which I suppose is fitting since the reairing of Samurai Champloo recently took the slot of Michiko & Hatchin. So far, it has been good. Given these two's similarities, I'm eager to compare them once I finish this watch!

I dropped Michiko to Hatchin after the first episode because it didn't really click with me. Champloo has a lot of style, an awesome soundtrack and fun action scenes, though I found the overall storyline, when there was one, to be a little disappointing. The Beatbox Bandits episode alone is worth it though. Just don't compare it to Bebop if you can, and you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom