• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Started Shingeki no Kyojin and so far I think I'm going to enjoy it.

I also plan to watch Junjou Romantica 3 and Aoharu x Kikanjuu as well now that they've started airing.

All Might

You are your own destiny
Forum Volunteer
I'm watching the Hakuouki series off and on. It's an historical account about the final days of the samurai, before their swords became outdated by firearms. As far as I know it's factual to a tee, albeit an obvious supernatural spinoff involving oni. Otherwise the characters are very mature and the plot setting is suitably accurate.

I dunno what to watch, please help me.
Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown, Tales of the Abyss, Psycho Pass, Madoka Magica, or Tsubasa Chronicle are all very good.

Salem

SICK
Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown, Tales of the Abyss, Psycho Pass, Madoka Magica, or Tsubasa Chronicle are all very good.
Madoka Magica I've seen already, as for Psycho Pass, I've only seen the first episode but I got interested in it, as for the rest I know nothing about.

All Might

You are your own destiny
Forum Volunteer
Madoka Magica I've seen already, as for Psycho Pass, I've only seen the first episode but I got interested in it, as for the rest I know nothing about.
Search for the rest of them on this site to receive the synopsis, alongside other information such as episode count, air date, reviews, voice actors, ect. http://myanimelist.net/panel.php

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Sarai-ya Goyou (House of Five Leaves).

Quite relaxing and interesting at the same time. Very easy to relate to the protagonist, even though he's an edo-era ronin. It has an unusual art style and a great OP. It's only 12 episodes, so it's worth checking out.

(how did this even get on my watch list? maybe I was looking through mushi-shi recommendations?)

Just finished Durarara. Really loved the music and depth of the story.
Finally starting to watch One Piece from start to what ever episode they are on now. This is definitely going to be a year long project. Good so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom