• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Animal Would You Prefer to Keep As a Pet?

Well, it's highly debatable on whether this would qualify or not, but mid to high content wolfdog. :3 There are actually some breeders who have managed to create their own lines of high content wolfdogs that are, in terms of temperament and trainability, no more difficult than your average dog. I might even get one from one of these breeders someday, when/if my financial and living situation is appropriate for such an animal.

If that doesn't count... I've always had a soft spot for caracals.

Joy

The Sexy One
I'd like a panther and it would be a guard panther and it would attack people and stuff and it would be really really cool.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I really wouldn't mind having a pet fire-breathing dragon. They'd seem really nice, but high maintenance. Doesn't matter, it would bring me one step closer to becoming Supreme Overlord.

I wouldn't mind a pet buffalo. It would cut back on the amount of grass in my yard making mowing easier.

buffalo-bison-american-cow-girl-cowboy-cowgirl-sexy.jpg

I've always been a fan of the strong, sturdy type.

A baby polar bear would be cute too.

89d_12400g_sk_7579.jpg

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'd think a pet barn owl would be awesome. (bet you didn't see that coming :right: )

I would love another basset hound for a pet. We had to put Valentine down because she got sick and couldn't get better... she was an awesome pet.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I want a ton of animals to hide in my cloak and follow me around, such as sparrow, wolf, all my current cats, mouse and a special type of mouse with russian in it's name and it looks like a tiny hamster.

I would like a cat, a main coon to be precise. They are big and fluffy, they look like tiny Lynx.
A tiger would be totally awesome! I love tigers, they are beautiful and are my favorite animals.

I would like a dragon too, so I could fly and burn anybody that annoys me. >:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom