• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which 3D Zelda dungeons have the easiest puzzles?

Salem

SICK
In your opinion, which dungeons in the 3D Zelda games have the easiest puzzles? This excludes the first dungeons in each game, unless you believe the first dungeon is not the easiest or something.

Bear in mind, I'm NOT talking about combat, enemies or bosses, just the puzzles.

This includes OoT, MM, WW, TP and SS.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Wind Waker, by far, has the easiest puzzles. Most of them simply involve (a) defeating enemies to get a key, (b) lighting torches, (c) pushing a block to a button, (d) using your newly found item on a suspicious object.

TWW has many merits, but puzzles, are not one of them.

Skyward Sword has a lot of easy puzzles (among some hard ones), but many of the puzzles are creative, unique and never seen in the series before.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
WW has the easiest puzzles on average: defeat all enemies, light all torches, push a block into the right spot, when in doubt use the dungeon item, and so on. Pretty standard Zelda puzzles, mind you.

I don't feel like going through all of them but the Forest Temple in Twilight Princess had so many no brainer puzzles. I understood that it was the first dungeon and i dont mind that the puzzles were easy but i think what i've got against it was that the puzzles were so easy and so drawn out, that monkey bridge fiasco made up most of the dungeon, it made it feel ten times longer than it actually was because you knew you would always need another monkey.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
TP. I feel like I breezed through that game like it was nothing. I enjoyed it, but I found the puzzles easy in every single dungeon. It felt like as you went through the games the dungeons stayed the same in difficulty.

The only dungeon that I felt was even remotely difficult was the Twilight Realm where you fought Zant. And that wasn't even too much of a challenge.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
If I remember correctly, I dont think the Deku Tree in OoT actually had ANY puzzles, I remember stepping on some switches, and the Scrubs to get into the boss room, but thats it. I knows its almost kinda like a tutorial dungeon and you have no real Items, but still. Its was a cake walk even to a first time player.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Have to agree with others and say Wind Waker. Loved that game but it made very little attempt to be challenging; the hardest part was to keep playing through the boring as hell Triforce Hunt.

Out of the ones I played Ocarina for sure. I breezed through most of the dungeons, the only exception was the Water Temple which took me over a week to get through, (translation: I got sick of it and didn't touch it for days) I've played top downs with tougher dungeons then this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom