• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which 10 Video Game Characters Would You Transform Into?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
If you could take on the apearence and powers of 10 video game characters what would they be?
1 Link
2 CLoud
3 Squall
4 Amaterasu ( okami)
5 Vincent
6 pit
7 sonic
8 Dante
9 Master Chief
10 Ike

Hm. This is a toughie.
10. Link (Zelda 2)
9. Tyrranitar (Pokemon)
8. Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
7. Quote (Cave Story)
6. Giygas (Earthbound)
5. Giegue (Earthbound Zero/Mother 1)
4. Ghast (Minecraft)
3. Samus Aran (Super Metroid)
2. Megaman (Eponymous game)
1. Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI)

I get the feeling I'll be one of the few people who would put a villain on their list.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Good question, my list would be like this: (not in any particular order)
1.-Megaman X (megaman X series)
2.-Samus Aran (Metroid Series)
3.-Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
4.-Zero (megaman X series)
5.-Masked Man (Claus)(Mother 3)
6.-Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
7.-Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2, 4)
8.-Any Pokemon trainer
9.-Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
10.-Ridley (Metroid Series)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmmm...10 is quite a lot...let's see.

1. Link
I mean who wouldn't turn into Link?! He's awesome, the hero of our favourite video game series, and a great fighter.

2. Zelda
Zelda...because she's a princess and that would be fun, also because I would like to see how she is captured and what she does whilst she waits for Link to save her.

3. Mario
Being Mario would be so much fun. Running around worlds with Toad, Yoshi and Luigi upgrading and having fun? Yes! :D

4. Professor Layton
Because solving puzzles is great fun, aswell as the science he does, so I reckon that would be really fun. Also wearing a top hat, just to be awesome. XD

5. Pokemon trainer
I mean, wow. That would be ultimate fun, to be a pokemon trainer! Wandering around defeating gyms or taking part in contests with friends and everything. That would be great.

6. Animal Crossing Resident
Animal Crossing WW is one of my favourite games and I love the freedom and cute world. I would love to be one of the people or animals living there because it would be such a happy, fun world.

7. Kirby
Because Kirby is just ace. Big hammer and sucking people up...sounds fun.

8. Saria
Yeah, playing the tune and wandering around in the Lost Woods and Sanctuary sounds like a cool life, with a fairy too. ^^

9. Midna
I think Midna's personality is great and to be her would be a lot of fun and ehr powers are good too.

10. Magikarp <-- Self explanatory.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Ooo, fun thread! Hmm, time to put my thinking cap on.

In order of who I like best:

1. Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
  2. Lucien Lachance (The Elder Scrolls IV)
  3. Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood)
  4. Falco Lombardi (Star Fox)
  5. Reaver (Fable II/III)
  6. TP Link
  7. Tommy Vercetti (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)
  8. Vicente Valtieri (The Elder Scrolls IV)
  9. Lance (Pokemon)
  10. Tingle
That was tough. Took a lot of thinking.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Master Chief (Halo)
Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil 1, CVX, and 5)
Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2 and 4)
Link (Duh)
Mario (Super Duh!)
Samus's Power Suit (Metroid)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Duh)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog Series)
Max Payne (Max Payne)

I find it weird that some guys would transform into a girl.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Good question,

1. Link

2. Pokemon Trainer

3.Zelda

4.Sonic

5.Navi

6.Ganondorf

7.Mario

8.Saria

9. Midnia

10.Kirby

(not in order)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
1. Link (gee, aren't I creative? I really like him, though).

2. Zelda (Wisdom is awesome, so is royal power).

3. Midna (Some might say I'm snarky enough to be halfway there...)

4. A Pokemon Trainer (another "creative" one, but, come on, the chance to keep and train superpowered wild animals as pets)?

5. Talim (Soul Calibur II - I like her arm-blades and quick style).

6. Wander (Shadow of the Colussus - but ONLY for the chance to climb Colossi, which seems like awesome fun. Otherwise, I really wouldn't want to be the poor tragic guy, I just want to do what he does for a day, without actualy *becomming* him...)

7. The Fifth Colossus ("Avion," I think. It resides in a cool lake-flooded ruin, was one I had the most fun fighting, and was awesome all-around).

8. Bowser (Think about it - a big, firebreathing turtle-dragon who in many ways, is more compelling than the heroes of his games).

9. The Prince or one of the Royal Cousins (Because rolling Katamaris are fun)!

10. A Dark Pokemon - Umbreon or Absol.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
1. Zelda (I've already been told I look like her, so having her powers that come with the Triforce of Wisdom would be AWESOME!)
2. Nabooru
3. Midna
4. Saria
5. Navi
6. Tatl
7. Queen Rutela (not dead lol)
8. Lulu
9. Princess Ruto
10. The Deku princess from MM

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hm, I dunno, there are many characters I would like to transform into, but okay, guess the following will do:

Kratos--God of War Series
Commander Shepard--Mass Effect
Leon--Resident Evil 4
Arngrim--Valkyrie Profile
Ezio--Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Link--LOZ
Dante--Devil May Cry
Rugal--King of Fighters
Valz--Generation of Chaos
Jin Kazama--Tekken Series

X - Bowser (SM:cool:; for his stupidity. I have a lot of stupid moments, so if I were Bowser, I wouldn't feel ashamed about them. (Plus he's fun to play as in MarioKart)
IX - Medli (WW); she's a cool character. She's has a sweet personality, is learning the Hylian language, and can fly. Oh, and she has both a beak and a mouth. Yesh.
VIII - Toad (SM:cool:; only because I want to be there when I see Mario's face in response to "your princess is in another castle"
VII - Lemmy Koopa (SM3); he's a turtle clown prince. I could, like, have so much fun with that.
VI - Gelwein (RFF); some wizard dude with, like, top-notch magic skills. That'd be fun.
V - Captain Linebeck (PH); hilariously self-centered. He seems to enjoy his life, too.
IV - Lakitu (SM:cool:; what is more fun than sitting on top of a little floating smiley-face cloud while throwing spiny eggs at Mario? I mean, really.
III - Iris (RFF); some heterochromatic vampire girl who has managed to split herself into two people. Stalking someone from two different perspectives would be the best use for that.
II - Link (LoZ); because he's awesome.
I - Princess Zelda (LoZ); despite my hate for her, I am jealous of her getting kidnapped by Ganon all the time. What more could I wish for?

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Well, in no particular order:

1. Link: This is a no-brainer. The guy has a vast amount of weapons, is musically inclined, can ride a horse, and has enough time to go fishing. Plus he gets away with stealing pots and money appears.

2. Kris (Female Trainer from Pokemon Crystal): Well, I'd want to be a Pokemon trainer in general, but I always thought that Kris had the best design of all the playable females.

3. Xianghua (Soul Calibur II): I've only played one Soul Calibur game, but I absolutely love Xianghua's character design and the fact she just uses a plain old sword. She also has a fun name to say.

4. Sonic: He's fast and I'm a horrible runner. Yeah, I want this guy's running abilities.

5. Talim (Soul Calibur II): She's pretty unique among the other characters in the game. She's young, has awesome elbow blades, and she can read the wind. Oh, and I've heard that she has a pretty kind personality, so she's a good person, too.

6. Espeon: I love all of Eevee's evolutions, but this one is my favorite because it is psychic! And purple. I love the purple.

7. Zelda/Sheik: I would only want to be Zelda if she can turn into Sheik. It's the best of both worlds: one minute, you're enjoying all the girly things of life, the next you're kicking butt with ninja skills! The magic helps, too. I could do without the kidnapping, though.

8. Mia (Fire Emblem 9 & 10): Her personality is upbeat and fun. She's also very sure of herself and full of self-confidence. The dialogue that she has usually makes me smile and it really helps that she's a really good unit, especially in Radiant Dawn.

9. Nephenee (Fire Emblem 9 & 10): Again, like a few other characters on my list, I like her design. She's also one of my favorite fighters to use in Radiant Dawn.

10. Tails: He's a fox with two tails and he can fly. That alone makes him awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom