• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Where Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 Fit in the Time Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldinvolcano

Ok well first lets start out with what we think we know so skyward sword came before ocarina of time then i think that this start the time line then the original legend of zelda was in the wind waker time line but before the wind waker. Then zelda 2 is one the majoras mask side but before twilight princess . The reason i think this is because in the original zelda i don't think he killed Gannon i think he just sealed him away then he broke free in the wind waker. Then with the zelda 2 theory that link would have ha to die then his minions could have sprinkled his blood on Gannon thus Gannon in twilight princess happened.

Big Octo

=^)
Sorry, but there tremendous flaws in your theory. First of all, Zelda II is a direct sequel of LoZ, meaning they can't be on separate parts of the timeline. Second, no games can fit in between OoT in MM, as Ganon is on the sacred realm and breaks free. On your argument that Ganon was sealed away in LoZ, as I said before, LoZ and AoL are direct sequels, and Ganon is confirmed dead in AoL. For future reference, know that the Silver Arrow can actually kill Ganon. For placement on the timeline of the pair, people have often debated whether it should be on the AT or CT, but with the official timeline release, it's confirmed to be on the 'Defeated Link' branch of the timeline.

i don't think he killed Gannon i think he just sealed him away then he broke free in the wind waker.

:hmm:

He turned to ashes. I don't see how that's a sealing...? Where did he get sealed?

Ganondorf was sealed away in the evil realm in OoT and that leads to the events of TWW.

Then with the zelda 2 theory that link would have ha to die then his minions could have sprinkled his blood on Gannon thus Gannon in twilight princess happened.

:huh: I'm confused. link would have ha to die then his minions could have sprinkled his blood on Gannon. Are you saying that Ganon IS dead here? If so, your contradicting what you said previously. If not, explain please.

No matter though because the only thing that happened to Ganondorf between MM and TP was that he was sealed in the Twilight Realm and thus Ganondorf in TP happened.

... :mellow:

There's three splits, one is when ganondorf is sealed he breaks out, and TWW happens after that he's turned to stone and left in the sea then PH and SS

another is when link goes to temina (MM) after warning zelda about gandorf being king so he gets executed thus TP happens

third timeline link fails Alltp happens OOA and OOS ,LA after then zelda 1 zelda 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom