• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where Would You Live?

Where would you live?

• Hyrule Castle Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kokiri Forest

• Zora's Domain

• Goron City

• Lon Lon Ranch

• Lake Hylia

• Gerudo Fortress

• Hyrule Castle

• Somewhere in the feild

• Total voters
Forest Temple. I don't exactly know why, though. It just seems like the perfect place to me. Wait, is the Forest Temple area even a part of Hyrule proper? That is to say, does it count, really? Well lets stick to the topic and save this for another time.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Kakariko village, I'd take Malo's spot when he is finally able to go back to Lon Lon Ranch after the AT is finished. Though I'm not sure if I saw the option for Kakariko in the poll above.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I think that Hyrule Castle/Hyrule Castle Town would be an amazing place to live! I don't think that I would get bored very easily there. At town, there are so many things to do and so many interesting people to talk to. At the Castle, there would be so many places to explore! It would be perfect!

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I chose Castle Town because of all the cool things to do there. However, if music would actually be playing in the background like WulfLink said, I'd also choose Gerudo Valley. I never get tired of that music.

T

tetra929

i liked kakariko village its peacefull as long as the shadow thing is sealed

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i would totaly live in lon lon ranch!!!!
i really like places that are country like, and dont have much going on. and besids. i like going there! it reminds me so much of my aunts house!!!!( her yard looks almost egzactly like lon lon ranch :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom