• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Would You Like to Go in England

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have been to London and Birmingham and Silverstone. I want to go to Cardiff because of Dr Who experience and I wanna go everywhere in the uk where a Doctor Who convention is taking place :D

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hogwarts is in Scotland. Nice try.

I would like to go to... You know, I have no idea. Maybe Bristol or something, for it's history.

I'm not quite sure why people from abroad think you can just pop in on old Liz...

Cardiff is in Wales...

Sadly, Beats, not everyone realizes that England isn't the same as the UK. Same as not everyone can separate between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Dan

Wait, people actually want to come here? Rain, bad teeth and a culture that only stretches as far as quirky accents and pencil eyebrows?

You people are perplexing!

Well we do have blue reptiles. :I

@Beauts
People can drop into to see Lizzy, as everyone is aware, every Englishman (or women) or women often chills out with the Queen eating scones and drinking tea of course. Play some pool with Charles, or some Bball using the royal brat (that dumb baba) as the basketball and slam dunk some hoops.

Magatha

Magatha
Well, London would be awesome, Cardiff for the Doctor Who stuff, and seeing soccer games is always fun.
Actually, I would love to go to England, and some other countries in Europe, I just don't know that much about them to know all the neat places to visit. If I ever really make it over there, I'm sure there are lots of other places I would visit that I haven't even thought about.

Beauts

Sadly, Beats, not everyone realizes that England isn't the same as the UK. Same as not everyone can separate between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

If we just lumped the USA, Canada and Mexico in as one nobody would be pleased (despite the historical significance of some of those assumptions) because they are different places entirely.

Well we do have blue reptiles. :I

@Beauts
People can drop into to see Lizzy, as everyone is aware, every Englishman (or women) or women often chills out with the Queen eating scones and drinking tea of course. Play some pool with Charles, or some Bball using the royal brat (that dumb baba) as the basketball and slam dunk some hoops.

Oh yeah I do that every other day, being in London (which as we know is so tiny that you can walk across it in one day) and living in a castle of my own, and bowler hats still being fashionable and all, I am considered one of Liz's neighbours. Harry is my homie and everything.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wait, people actually want to come here? Rain, bad teeth and a culture that only stretches as far as quirky accents and pencil eyebrows?

Rain is good. Your teeth can't be worse than mine. But I've never heard of this "pencil eyebrow" thing. What is that?

If we just lumped the USA, Canada and Mexico in as one nobody would be pleased (despite the historical significance of some of those assumptions) because they are different places entirely.

I honestly didn't, don't, and would not care if people did that; I also cannot see why anyone gets so pissed that it happens with the UK and its several different body parts. I mean, I've never been there. How can you expect me to know anything about it - especially whent he books don't tell me anything? :O

Gotta see it to believe it ;)

Last edited:

Beauts

I honestly didn't, don't, and would not care if people did that; I also cannot see why anyone gets so pissed that it happens with the UK and its several different body parts. I mean, I've never been there. How can you expect me to know anything about it - especially whent he books don't tell me anything? :O

Gotta see it to believe it ;)

Most people wouldn't like it. Also, I'm sure even Wikipedia could tell you the difference between England, Scotland and Wales. I think we get annoyed because the three (four if you count Northern Ireland) components of the UK have existed for like, a thousand years, yet nobody pays any attention to that. Plus, the Welsh and the Scottish would NOT appreciate being called English. Trust me on that one, because they hate it. They have their own strong patriotism they don't like being undermined even by our own government, let alone people abroad, which is a big part of the reason Scotland and Northern Ireland have their own parliament's now and the Welsh have their independent assembly. Not to mention the fact Wales even have their own language, and the rivalry between England and Scotland that has existed for almost the entire time that this island has been populated. So I think we have pretty justified reasons for being annoyed when people refuse to learn to distinguish England from completely separate other countries :)

Also, another thing that gets up my nose is that Europeans actually learn about the planet outside of ourselves and are encouraged to do so, but it appears nowhere else bothers.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!

There are plenty of people out there who believe Scandinavia is an actual country, and there we're not even talking about any existing union between countries... I get that it's annoying that people use England and UK interchangably, but it happens elsewhere as well.

octorok74

TETTAC
I would go and visit Dan. Cause Dan is like a brother to me and we could hang out, and eat chips all day. Screw the fish, we just need the chips. Man, it would be awesome. And Dan, I had no clue the sea was so big near you. or that you guys also had a bermuda triangle. Guess you learn something new every day.

Dan

I would go and visit Dan. Cause Dan is like a brother to me and we could hang out, and eat chips all day. Screw the fish, we just need the chips. Man, it would be awesome. And Dan, I had no clue the sea was so big near you. or that you guys also had a bermuda triangle. Guess you learn something new every day.

Indeed Sir Rob, there's certainly nothing to SEA in those areas so no need to even walk there. :)

octorok74

TETTAC
Indeed Sir Rob, there's certainly nothing to SEA in those areas so no need to even walk there. :)

And to think you kept worrying about being buried in Northern England. All I see is Mainland England and the two portions of Ireland. You're a crazy goof for thinking there is a such thing as Northern England. Must only exist in fairy tales.

Dan

And to think you kept worrying about being buried in Northern England. All I see is Mainland England and the two portions of Ireland. You're a crazy goof for thinking there is a such thing as Northern England. Must only exist in fairy tales.

Haha well you know my sick twisted imagination, always conjuring such hellish landscapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom