• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where Was Ganondorf Hiding?

Salem

SICK
When you open the door of time in the temple of time and then you pull the Master sword, you get trapped, after that Ganon appears out of nowhere and laughs at you then he takes the Triforce, presumably bringing his Gerudo army or something with him.

The question is, where was he hiding all this time? I assume he appears AS SOON you pull the sword, so he was probably hiding in the garden area right next to the Temple of Time.

However, sometimes you have to go back in time to go to the well and visit the Spirit Temple, so what was he doing all this time? Was he still waiting at the same area al this time?

I see Ganondorf as very similar to Diablo. Ganondorf is just the physical manifestation of power and hatred. He takes form as soon as the binds that lock him away are broken.

Don't think of this as a purely physical thing. It's not. We all have power, wisdom and courage within us struggling with us through our every day lives. Should I eat this cake? Brain says no, you'll get fat, that's wisdom, stomach says yes, that's power over rational thought. And how do I decide if my brain or my stomach is right, that's courage, to not take the easy way out but work out what the best answer is.
Very rudimentary explanation but it proves my point. The triforce exists within all of us, as 3 different and opposing forces. They can work together or against each other. We have to keep the 3 under equal control. If any one of the three is out of balance, then you have severe consequences. And since I believe LoZ's triforce is just a in game representation of the inner forces we each have in real life, the game struggles of power vs wisdom vs courage exist in our own lives too. If this balance is not met, one of the three can overpower the rest, like Power for Ganondorf.

Ganondorf I believe just appeared wherever he needed to be at the time of his release to steal the triforce. He just appeared there. He only takes a human form in the mortal realm as that's the best way he can unleash his wickedness upon the world.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf can materialize pretty much wherever he wants. But i imagine when link was in castle town going towards the temple of time he was inside hyrule castle murdering the king and all the other inhabitants.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well, Ganon would have to have moved pretty fast to be killing the King and inhabitants of Castle Town when he had just rode after Princess Zelda, but I suppose the same can be said about his following Link to the Temple of Time.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well Link was trapped for 7 years. He had 7 years the time to enter the temple. He basicly could moonwalk into the temple, do a little ghirahim dance while at it. Maybe have a picnic afterwards. Who knows?

Chinagin

Son Just Died. Huh.
He's most likely hiding up Link's ***.

No, but seriously, he probs just magically appears with his demon magic. Did you see that magic thunderbolt ball he shoots at you outside of the castle? Crazy stuff man.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well he could have came in at any point, days, weeks, or months later, when link pulled the Master Sword from the pedastal of time he went into a 7 year “sleep” 7 years is a long time, so Ganondorf had more than enough time to get the Triforce, he was probably just chilling back in the desert, a few days later he went into the Temple of Time and found the Door of Time open. Also I don't think he was personally stalking link, he probably had spies or something following link from a distance. Its sort of impossible to answer, but I don't think he was hiding and walked in minutes after link pulled the master sword.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well, Ganon would have to have moved pretty fast to be killing the King and inhabitants of Castle Town when he had just rode after Princess Zelda, but I suppose the same can be said about his following Link to the Temple of Time.

Hyrule warriors is not technically canon but Ganondorf can murder a thousand enemies in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom