• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where to Start?!

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Alright, so up to the release of Skyward Sword, I'm going to finish the Zelda games that I haven't beaten. So which order do you guys suggest? The games that I have beaten are in my signature. :D

You've already completed OoT, WW, MC, and TP? So next you should go for LttP and MM. LA and OoX will also be easy for you to enjoy. The NES and DS games are more for hard core gamers. Either they are to hard for most to enjoy, or to easy. The Four Swords games are almost impossible to play, let alone enjoy, without friends to play them with.

Zleda

Toon Deity
You should play the original. I dunno how old you are, but depending on your age, you will either love it or hate it. I'm 17, and absolutely love it; it's the only game my mom knows how to play so we have a great time together on my wii. :) I really hope it comes out for 3DS Eshop, because the only games i have right now on my 3DS are Ocarina and Link's awakening.... lol

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
You should play the original. I dunno how old you are, but depending on your age, you will either love it or hate it. I'm 17, and absolutely love it; it's the only game my mom knows how to play so we have a great time together on my wii. :) I really hope it comes out for 3DS Eshop, because the only games i have right now on my 3DS are Ocarina and Link's awakening.... lol

I'm 14 an I'm willing to try play the NES games, It will be nice to see where the series began. And, are you a 3DS ambassador? Also, Legend of Zelda will be launched sometime in 2011-2011 I think.

I'm going to play them in the Order they released now. Bring it Loz!

I suggest finishing up PH and ST. They're pretty easy, and will be a nice start to achieving your goal. After that, I think you should beat the ones you have started already; then complete the others start to finish. But it's your decision, not mine.;)

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I suggest finishing up PH and ST. They're pretty easy, and will be a nice start to achieving your goal. After that, I think you should beat the ones you have started already; then complete the others start to finish. But it's your decision, not mine.;)

Well, i know where I am starting, I just downloaded Link's Awakening for the e-shop! I'll have to restart, but hey, It's Zelda! (Also, believe it or not, in Australia, LA was $9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom