• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch Where is your hype level for Link's Awakening on Switch?

The LA remake was a very nice surprise, in my opinion LA is one of the very best 2D games, I love it so much.

I'm happy that the game is coming but I don't feel as if my hype level is as high as I expected it to be given how much I love the original game.

Where is your hype level for this game?

Are there any elements of it that are increasing your hype or are there some that are dampening it for you?

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
Mine is pretty high, not gonna lie. Maybe about a 7 or 8/10. I played it once on a crappy phone emulator (so it wasn't the best experience) but i still really enjoyed it, so now I get to play it with updated graphics AND on my Switch? I'm sold already.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm at around a 5/10, but I plan to play the original LA over the summer (well, LADX), so I imagine my hype will raise quite a bit afterwards.

I’m hyped!!! Maybe 9/10. Can’t wait to get to play it and have the game on my shelf next to the other Zelda games. I already reserved a spot for it. My hype would be 10/10 but that hype level is reserverd when Zelda Switch comes.
When LA remake was announced for the first time, I wasn’t expecting very much. But for some reason now I have learnt to appreciate handheld Zeldas more than I used to.

Night Owl

~Momentai
6/10
LA is one of my all time favorite Zelda Games and my very firat zelda ever, so I'm eager to see how they touched it up. However I don't care the claymation art style. I just hope throwing pots to open some doors and a chest are still a thing.

I just feel like keeping the hype bar low, so that I will enjoy it for what it is when it comes out.

Zachie

Moo
Honestly I'm around a 5 atm, I'm excited to have a "new" game to play & Link's Awakening was my first Zelda game but Nintendo has been doing a piss poor job of promoting it & they need to start soon. Hopefully with E3 soon they'll start.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not excited for it. It looks good and all, and LA is a good game, but it isn't one of my favorites and it's not a new game. I'm absolutely getting it and I'm certainly going to enjoy it, but I'm not as excited for it as I am other things on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom