• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where is the Shop That Sells the Fire Sheild in ALTTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arie963291

i've lost my sheild and need to buy a new one but I cant find the shop that sells it were is it?
EDIT: thanks for your help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember where specifically the shop that sells them is located, but it's somewhere in the Dark World I believe.

An alternative would be to just buy a regular shield, either in Kakariko Village (Dark World), or in the shop located just south of the waterfalls on the east most section of Death Mountain (also in Dark World), then take it to the Fairy Fountain and throw it in. She will give you another Fire Shield in return. You end up saving a lot of rupees this way too, since the regular shield is only 50 rupees, and the Great Fairy will upgrade it for free. The Fire Shield from the shop costs like 500 rupees.

Last edited:
Just buy a regular shield, go to the fairy fountain, and throw in the shield.
I forgot where the fountain was.

I wasn't to helpful, was I?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The Fountain was on the way to the spring where you bought the Flippers, in the Light World.

There's a Shield Shop relatively near your house, near a bridge, If I am not mistaken.
Haven't Played ALttP in a long while

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I never knew there was a store you could buy it at. Just go to the fairy fountain and throw in your old shield. That should work. Plus, no wasting rupees in a store where you can get one for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom