• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Is The Page That Lists Infractions and Warnings?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Because I didn't even know there was one until a minute ago because I've never been able to find one, and looking again I still can't find it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I know this has been solved, but for anyone else, it should be on your profile page in one of the small tabs above the text box.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Just to update everyone, this issue has indeed not been solved. Mods and admins can see a Warning tab on every member's profile who has received warnings and infractions, but regular members cannot see their own tab. By enabling this feature it would allow every member to see every other member's warnings and infractions, and we feel that is unfairly airing dirty laundry. We are talking about implementing ways to fix this, but it might be a while (if ever). Members who receive warnings and infractions however will get a PM from a mod or admin detailing the matter. So members should just reference their inbox to look at all their warnings and infractions.

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Another update.

We actually found a way to do it. It should be working now.

All members who have unexpired warnings or infractions should be able to see a "Warnings" tab on their profile page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom