• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Where is the Hardest Gold Skulltula in the Game?

L

Lionfu

I have my own opinion, and I'm sure most of you have the same one as well...I'm just curious what people think because I know I stand by my choice. Hope to see some surprise answers though!:O

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I truly don't know I've collected all 100 without using the Skulltella Glitch. I can explain that if you want just send me a VM asking so next time you View this Thread.

I've never gotten all 100 before. I usually end up with 55-65 because if I see or hear a Gold Skulltula, then I'll pursue it, but I don't persue the ones in the most ridiculous of areas, and I DEFINITELY don't do the ones that involve soft soil patches. (Emptying all your bottles for Spiders, then hunting down soft soils hidden remotely across Hyrule, just for one Gold Skulltula doesn't seem worth it to me)

As long as I get all the rewards from it (excluding the Final Reward, which isn't all that worth it, because by the time you have 100 Gold Skulltulas, you totally need 200 Rupees, amirite?) I'm fine. Luckily, I can go through the game getting Skulltulas as I please and still end up with 55-65.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well i have not got them all but i think you dont need them all all you need is 10 and get the adult wallet im not sure if you need more money then that but still you dont have to i think tell me if im wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom