• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where is the Four Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
Thats what i was thinkin its a legit game isnt it ??? i liked it havent ever beat them though (lost them ) i just hope a website developer sees this and is like "o yeah we should post a walkthrough"

Wow, I just noticed that, I now ask the same question, why isn't FS and FSA on the header if Minish Cap is?

Also: no the first FS was not developed by Nintendo, but FSA was...and OoX weren't either, so, again where are they? >_>
\

what is oox im really kinda confused

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
OoA and OoS are Oracle of Ages and Oracle of seasons.
People but OoX if they are talking about both of them :]

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
1) This site only supports single player Zelda games
2) They are working on them, not complete

I really think this site should have FS and FSA, I think they are canon games, so they should be here.

Diablo

King of Redeads
I just don't think they gotten to making guides for them yet, and they also talk about non canon here. I heard they were actually considering making a wand of Gamelon guide.

The main reason that we don't have FS/FSA on the site is because they are really multiplayer Zeldas, and our intent right now is get all of the single player games done first. Soon we will have content for all Zelda games, including the FS series, but that still won't be for a while.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I think it's because FS/FSA are not considered one of the main zelda games. It is also difficult to get a nice screenshot with all the clutter when playing on a gameboy and gamcube. Also I think some one is working on these two games, but I don't know who.

Austin

Austin
The main reason that we don't have FS/FSA on the site is because they are really multiplayer Zeldas, and our intent right now is get all of the single player games done first. Soon we will have content for all Zelda games, including the FS series, but that still won't be for a while.
^
(Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom