• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where is Ghirahim???

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
He's as good as dead, he was converted back into demises sword at the end of the game is is very likely still lost in the pocket dimension that was created for the final duel, that or his essence alongside demises was consumed by the Master Sword.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He became the anti Master Sword and dissapeared with the defeat of Demise inside the demon realm. Its not stated he is dead so it is possible he will be able to come back. I personally hope he does.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
He became the anti Master Sword and dissapeared with the defeat of Demise inside the demon realm. Its not stated he is dead so it is possible he will be able to come back. I personally hope he does.

Honestly i feel like theres no, real, nongimmicky, way to bring him back and make the plot work. In SS his entire business was about ressurrecting Demise and demise is now long dead and literally dust, maybe he could come back as a tertiary antagonist where he's against both Link and Ganondorf but aside from that not really anyway of a return i think

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Honestly i feel like theres no, real, nongimmicky, way to bring him back and make the plot work. In SS his entire business was about ressurrecting Demise and demise is now long dead and literally dust, maybe he could come back as a tertiary antagonist where he's against both Link and Ganondorf but aside from that not really anyway of a return i think

He came back in Hyrule Warriors and that game could have been canon easily if they had said so. BoTW makes no sense so I don't think they'd need to detail the exact method of his return. And I'd think if he came back he would likely be Ganondorf's lackey.

Yeah, probably and hopefully dead, as Shiro and Deus said, but...

If you want Ganondorf doing Debbie cosplay then ALBW has you covered.

1200px-ALBW_Yuga_Artwork.png

Yeah, Ghirahim is stuck as a sword in the area where you fought Demise at the end of Skyward Sword. But assuming he works like Fi does as the Master Sword, I assume he can manifest himself. I don't care much for him myself, but I would like to see Demise again. He was wasted potential.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
He transformed into a sword (Demise's sword) and please god let him stay there! I disliked him soooooo much so I can't even stand the idea of him ever being out again! (even though I liked him in Hyrule warriors but that's a spinoff game and doesn't count). Ghirahim and Demise both should stay hidden and never to be seen ever again!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
He transformed into a sword (Demise's sword) and please god let him stay there! I disliked him soooooo much so I can't even stand the idea of him ever being out again! (even though I liked him in Hyrule warriors but that's a spinoff game and doesn't count). Ghirahim and Demise both should stay hidden and never to be seen ever again!

Can't deny he had a sharp fashion sense for one so.......edgy

He’s probably dead. Most Zelda villains appear once. You can always hope for something like Hyrule Warriors when the likable characters return

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom