• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Have You Traveled To?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I have been to quite a few places over the years, let's see if I can list towns

Massachusetts: Boston, Brandeis

Pennslyvania: New Milford, Susqehanna, Salisgrove, Dixson City, Hershey

virginia: Suffolk, Williamsburg

New York: Caramel, Brewster, New York (Brooklyn, Mannhaten)

New Jersey: Randolph, Hoboken, Somerset

Washington DC

South Carolina: Charleston

Georgia: Savannah

Florida: Orlando, Buena Vista, Minneola, Sarasota

Ohio: Polarus, Sandusky, Cleavland

Colorado: Denver

Arizona: Hover Dam (Not reallly a town) Grand Canyon (not really a town either)

Nevada: Las Vegas

California: San Diego

Washington: Seattle

Alaska: Juneu, Sitka, (some other town whose name I forget)

Canada- British Colombia: Victoria- Ontario: Niagra Falls.

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
In the U.S.:
Cocoa Beach, Florida, New York, New York, Indianapolis, Indiana, Someplace-I-Don't-Remember-The-Name-Of, Oklahoma, New Orleans, Louissianna, Crystal Mountain, Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, Gatlinburg, Tennessee

Outside the U.S.:
Paris, France, Maidenhead, England, Somewhere in the middle of Canada

I have to travel sometimes when I visit family and friends.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
I went to Japan once when I was like four or five. It's cool to see Nintendo of Japan's outsides. I didn't get to go in. I actually hate dog in Japan. It tasted kind of bland.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland, Latvia, Romania, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Portugal, Spain, France, Monaco & the UK.

Most of these are from childhood holidays, the first three being mainly car holidays all over. Latvia was for a work trip some years ago, and all of my UK trips (most of them to London, but also Birmingham, Blackpool and Glasgow) have been my own doing as I attend conventions a couple of times a year.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I've been to a lot of the states as a kid, I just don't remember all of them. A good amount though.
I'm from NYC, but I live in Cincinnati so I go to NY a lot. I've been to New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania a ton too.

a fellow cincinnatian (or a displaced New Yorker...I know how loyal you guys are)- hello there!

I haven't traveled outside of the US yet I'm afraid. I've only been to a few places around New England like Boston, Hershey, and quite a few places in New Hampshire & Rhode Island. Also spent a few summers in Florida (Naples)

I've been as far west as Wisconsin in the US and as far south as Florida (and as far east as Jersey and as far North as Connecticut). Outside of the US I've been to a couple places in Northern Italy and Sienna was by far my favorite. I'm hoping to do more traveling next year when I'm abroad in Japan.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
In Alaska, I have traveled from my town all the way into Canada on the Alcan (many times), down through Yukon and BC and into Washington. Spent lots of time in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona and California. Made a trip to Washington DC and New York City. Also been to Mexico City. Nowhere else exotic though :(

Oh and Chicago :) My one adventure to the Midwest!

Morocco,Ireland, Wales, England, Spain, France, Holland (Amsterdam) and New York (Manhattan) and have been camping up North parts of Scotland a fair few times

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The furthest in the world I have ever been is Poland for a course I did outside of school about "Good Relations". It only cost me $40 as well, which was an amazing price and opportunity, so I wasn't going to pass that up. It was an amazing few days. We went to Auschwitz, Birkenhau, the Wielizcka Salt Mine and some other places, as well as an absolutely enormous complex of stores which was quite the challenge to navigate around. It was like a maze D:

Poland, specifically Krakow, was a simply fabulous place and i'm thinking of studying there sometime in the future. A majority of the classes are in english, and they're actually quite cheap so that's appealing. :eek:

I've never left the US. Only states I've gone to are West Virginia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Delaware. I believe that's all.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
In Alaska, I have traveled from my town all the way into Canada on the Alcan (many times), down through Yukon and BC and into Washington. Spent lots of time in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona and California. Made a trip to Washington DC and New York City. Also been to Mexico City. Nowhere else exotic though :(

Oh and Chicago :) My one adventure to the Midwest!

To me- Alaska is exotic. lol. Always wanted to go there :) My sister's boyfriend worked on a fishing boat for fun a few years ago and tells stories of the crazy wild life you see on a daily basis. I see some city squirrels that are both crazy and semi-tame...that's about it. lol That is what I liked so much about Monterey Bay and the Oregon Coast. I saw otters, sea lions, pelicans, and went whale watching (but did not see anything).

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
To me- Alaska is exotic. lol. Always wanted to go there :) My sister's boyfriend worked on a fishing boat for fun a few years ago and tells stories of the crazy wild life you see on a daily basis. I see some city squirrels that are both crazy and semi-tame...that's about it. lol That is what I liked so much about Monterey Bay and the Oregon Coast. I saw otters, sea lions, pelicans, and went whale watching (but did not see anything).

I can understand that :) I often forget how most other places do not see wildlife as consistently as we do. And the scenery blows my mind everyday. You will have to come visit someday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom