• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Have You Traveled To?

(Couldn't find anything else like this.)

I'm curious to find out where you guys and gals have traveled to. I have never left the US, sadly. In the US I have been to Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Charlotte, Nashville, TN, Memphis, Chicago, Louisville, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City. I'm curious to find out where everybody has been.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I haven't traveled too much inside the US I've only been to Phoenix, AZ and Houston, TX. I have also visited the grand canyon in Arizona. I've done most of my travels in Mexico. I've been to Chihuahua, Michoacan, Cancun, Tijuana, Monterrey, Oaxaca, and that's all I can remember off the top of my head

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Germany, Northern Italy (Milan, Lake Como, Venice, Portofino on the Mediterranean), The Netherlands (Amsterdam), Canada (Ontario), Niagara Falls, Phoenix (Grand Canyon and Sedona), Monterey Bay area, San Francisco, Dallas, Portland and the OR coast, New York City, Chicago, Gatlinburg and the Smokies, Myrtle Beach, Sarasota and Miami in FL, Washington DC, and driven through most of the southeastern states/midwestern states.

I worked as a travel agent for 6 years (today is actually my last day, I am switching careers), so I got to travel a lot for work. My favorite places were NYC, Lake Como, Oregon coast (the Pacific NW is beautiful), and Monterey Bay, CA.

My wish list includes Japan, UK, and New Zealand.

(Couldn't find anything else like this.)

I'm curious to find out where you guys and gals have traveled to. I have never left the US, sadly. In the US I have been to Atlanta, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, Charlotte, Nashville, TN, Memphis, Chicago, Louisville, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Denver, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City. I'm curious to find out where everybody has been.

What did you think of Cincinnati? Curious :)

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I have been to so many places so I will just name all that I remember. Colorado, Wisconsin Dells, California, Main, Alaska, Breckenridge(CO), Florida, Iowa, Alabama, Texas, Nashville, Chicago, Disney World, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, The place where they filmed Endor in Star Wars 6. I have been to many other places also.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Overall, I loved Cincy. I went there mainly because of King's Island, a HUGE roller coaster park. I also went to a Reds game as well.

I'm from Cincinnati- glad you enjoyed it :) I have been to King's Island so many times- the water park is boss. Come back and visit sometime- we have great museums and the riverboats are fun.

I have been to tobago (a caribbean island), new jersey, new york and florida. Not that much :dry:

You live in the beautiful Caribbean...probably no need to go elsewhere :) jk

never went outside of the U.S buy I've been to Oklahoma, Bedford Kentucky, Sacramento and San Diego California, San Antonio Fort Worth Venus and Dallas Texas, Oregon, Phoenix Mesa and Tempe Arizona, New Mexico, St. Louis Missouri, Clarksville and Madison Indiana.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
*special snowflake time*

I've never been to the US c:
I'd like to eventually though, probably West Coast (somewhere vaguely in the vast expanses of northern California/Oregon/Washington area). Hopefully when I get to Uni, I'll be able to study abroad for a semester in my 2nd year... though I'd like to go to Canada rather than the US itself, and I already know they have a few partner Unis in Newfoundland and Labrador... Iceland looks a pretty awesome place too, though that's another story c:

So, no US for me... I have, however, been to Naples in Italy, and a couple of towns along the nearby Amalfi coast (Sorrento, Positano, Furore, Amalfi)... and also to Palermo, then Zafferana, Taormina and Giardini Naxos in Siciliy (and the nearby Island of Vulcano). I've also traipsed around Beijing in China, and got dragged to Calais on the north coast of France (if you can count a day trip as having "been there"... in which case, I'm counting Abu Dhabi airport as a place I've been, considering we were waiting there for about 5 hours going, and 8 hours coming back from Beijing, about as long as I spent in Calais =__= )

UK-wise, I've been up to Scotland a few times (though sadly only ever near Dumfries, I'd love to go up to the Highlands properly someday), and over to Wales a couple of times for fieldwork projects (Snowdonia region mainly, but also to near Conwy, and Caernarfon on a different occasion... the castle there is awesome ^_^ ). And, considering I live here, I've been dragged around England itself a fair bit too. York is probably one of my favourite cities (can anyone say "HELL YES Jorvik Viking Centre"?), though Manchester's growing on me now, slightly ¬_¬

In the U.S., I've passed through nearly all continental states except on the West Coast, however, the ones I thoroughly visited are Illinois (well I live there lol), Kentucky, Florida, New York, Washington D.C. (technically not a state but I'll still stuff it in there), Wisconsin, and Michigan. Outside of the U.S., I've only been to my ancestral country-Poland-as well as to the neighboring country of Mexico which I dreaded. If things go as planned, I will travel to the Bahamas this summer.

I'v been too atlanta georgia, Missouri and i live in Arkansas, and thats pretty much it ;\ my life isnt very adventerous

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
As far as I know, I've never left Michigan in my life. Farthest I've traveled is into the upper peninsula, and don't remember what city it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom