• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

where does botw and botw2 go in the timeline

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I could be really wrong on this, but could be be said that the Calamity from BotW is the start of the Downfall timeline? The Calamity started by Link dying or whatever.

Wait no, where did BotW Link come from?

Wait, isnt BotW started in a Ressurection Shrine? So it could be that the Downfall triggered the Calamity, and that BotW Link is OoT Link who died, triggering the Calamity, and the Shiekah or somebody took him to the Ressurection Shrine....? Any reason this is wrong? Or ways to build on it?

I was obviously thinking this up as I wrote it.

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
I could be really wrong on this, but could be be said that the Calamity from BotW is the start of the Downfall timeline? The Calamity started by Link dying or whatever.

Wait no, where did BotW Link come from?

Wait, isnt BotW started in a Ressurection Shrine? So it could be that the Downfall triggered the Calamity, and that BotW Link is OoT Link who died, triggering the Calamity, and the Shiekah or somebody took him to the Ressurection Shrine....? Any reason this is wrong? Or ways to build on it?

I was obviously thinking this up as I wrote it.
i actually thought about that a few times :0 im not the only one!

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I think it's possibly in either the downfall timeline or the child timeline I know that it's way after Ocarina of Time, I can't say it on the adult timeline otherwise all the old Hyrule stuffs would be long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom