• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where do you want to live?

Where do you want to live?

• City

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Suburbs

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Country

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Middle of Nowhere obviously, don’t want to catch coronavirus

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Where to do want to live? Suburbs, The City, Country? Do you already live where you would like,

I live in the country, and I rather like it here, no busy roads, which means less of a risk that my cats would get run over, and a big yard too. Plus, we have a pasture behind our backyard, which has two horses and several cows in it, we feed the horses carrots and apples sometimes. They’re so cute ❤️

The city.

The roar of the city and the warm neon lights really center my soul.

I can't do the country at all. It smells, it's wet, it has bugs in it that can kill you, you have to travel ages to get anywhere and I don't much like traveling.

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Suburbs works for me. Too expensive to live in the city, and I also have my job out here, so I've got no reason to move into the city

Ninja

Well well well
I too favor the burbs. We live in a smallish city so I would consider the main surrounding area of the Las Vegas strip the city. We live about 20 minutes out, and it's not bad. I'd rather live a little bit farther out that way I have a bigger yard but, it is what it is.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Definitely the city. Everything is closeby to you and convenient. Entertainment, shopping, drink,food. I prefer the busier lifestyle of the city.

I'd love to live in Osaka. It's a fantastic city, very lively and great food to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom