• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Spend Your Time Outside The Dungeon (Informer)?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Which other forums on the Internet do you browse regularly, if any?

These days I don't spend a significant amount of time on any forum aside from this one. Sometimes I checkout the Xenforo forum to check for any add-ons that may be useful for us but that's all really.

My first forum was called Aussie-Nintendo but that shut down a long time ago. It was succeeded by another forum called Another-Castle which was made by some former forum staff of Aussie-Nintendo (because the owner just stopped replying one day and was never heard from again, eventually the domain expired and that was it) but unfortunately that one has also now shut down. They were Aussie communities and I had the chance to meet a lot of them in person. I still keep in contact with some of the people from them to this day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've hopped around a bit and checked out a few different forums, but this is the only one I've managed to stay an active member of. Most other ones I leave after a week or so.

I was a pretty well established member of a Canadian forum once upon a time, but that forum has since been shut down and I don't have contact with anybody I knew from there bar one person who joined with me in our high school library.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This is the only forum for me. I am monogamous with it and don't dip the wick elsewhere.

I have been here for so long that everyone knows who I am. I couldn't be bothered to establish myself somewhere different anyway.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Me and my brother came here from ZU, but we don't use any of forums (at least I don't anyway, Idk about him). This place feels way more like a home to me than ZU ever did.

karu

Panamaniac
When I am not here I tend to spend my time dead...
You can find me dead at McDonald's, dead in my own house, and dead in my school...

Reactions: Dio
I used to be a member at Z64planet's forums. I actually really liked it there, and was long distance friends with the webmaster but eventually I just sorta stopped going and the forum died (not 'cause i left, just because these things happen). But it had been on a slow decline so that's probably why I left. I used to write reviews for them though, as well as make a bunch of Zel-Draw features, so that was fun. Now, this is the only forum I belong to. But I don't feel nearly as important or well established here as I did there.

Ninja

Well well well
This is pretty much the only official forum I'm a part of and as others have said, from day one it felt like home. I greatly prefer these forums to any others I have come across in the past.

The only other Zelda forum I was a member of for some time was The Hylia. I was an admin of a Modern Warfare 2 forum back in the day, and aside from that, the only community I lurk on is Reddit.

Salem

SICK
I used to browse Kingdom Hearts Insider and Nintendo Database.

But other than that, just Reddit.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I am part of DekuNut's forum, but not terribly active. I'm on here, but that is pretty much it forum-wise. I check Miiverse constantly, though.

I also spend a lot of time making Hunger Games simulations on this nifty website, and I spend a lot of time on Google Docs.

Oh yeah, I also spend time in the DMGuild, where you can buy D&D stuff online.

I think that's it

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Me and my brother came here from ZU, but we don't use any of forums (at least I don't anyway, Idk about him). This place feels way more like a home to me than ZU ever did.

I feel a little silly but who is your brother? Is he active here?

Anyways, I find it funny that you guys think that you have lives outside ZD

Night Owl

~Momentai
Wait, there are other forums besides ZDi?

Maybe I'll go check them out once Princess Zelda grants me parole. I'm innocent I tell you.

Nah, ZDi is the only forum for me, and I barely have enough time to do much more than lurk. Life away from the Internet gives me plenty to do.

Rainami

locked away
considering I've only been a member here for less than an hour...I spend quite a bit of time outside this forum. lol

I mostly post on/lurk pokemon forums, sit around depressed, order pizza slightly too often, roleplay, and talk with cute boys on discord. I also bought kirby planet robobot the other week and that's fun. I'll probably be playing botw and stuff a lot after I buy a switch, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom