• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do YOU Place Minish Cap in the Zelda Time Line?

Minish Cap-Where do you put it?

• Before Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adult Time Line

• Child TIme Line

• Total voters

MrLuigi

Theorist
^Those games aren't side quests. A side quest is a quest you do on the side, something like you have to stop Ganon but go fishing along the way.

I voted Child timeline, because it dosn't make sence on the Adult, and I've noticed that following the Pre split games onto the CT, the number of gorons (and to a lesser extent, Dekus) get's smaller and smaller, and MC, having less gorons then TP, must, according to this theory, be after TP, and on the CT

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I put it nowhere because there is nothing significant that connects it to any of the other games. The only "real" piece of "evidence" I've seen is Link's cap. No. Ezlo was Link's cap in the game. That's how Nintendo wanted to do it. Ezlo gave him a cap at the end of the game as a memento. I believe the developer himself has even said that the game is not the origin of Link's cap. So, yeah, I place it nowhere as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom