• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hmm... right here:
Weather.PNG

^ the weather on Friday night ^

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I live in Central Florida, but due to the town being so small and the possibility of finding me by driving down the road you used to find me, I will not tell you the town.

Like my Location actually says going no further than that.

Geez I'm not going to put what county I live in.
I thought you said that you lived in Gainsville (or maybe it was St. Augustine) in a VM somewhere.

Wooh other Floridians on here!
OK I don't live there anymore, I moved to New York state for college, but I spent my life from the ages of 4 through 18 there and my family has been there since the 1920's. I grew up in Tampa for the most part but have been around central Florida. My gf lives in Orlando now, can't wait until she gets out of there I hate that city.
I miss it but I go often as I still have family and friends there obviously.

E

ERROR

Same as Dr3W New Albany IN across the river from Louisville it's flooded here as the radar showed you in Dr3W's post. Everyone is freaking out about derby!! Lol

I live in Victoria, Australia. West-ish of Melbourne, I think.

Bloody freezing atm, and the only room with the game consoles doesn't have a heater. Frozen hands for 3 days straight =D

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
WHERE BUNGIE IS! Just kidding, in a wet place called Washington, on the Northwest corner of the USA.

Dark_Kokiri

I be a Kokiri~
I live....

Under your bed.

Feeding you nightmares.

Just you try and find me, but that'll be impossible. I'm invisible to the human and Hylian eye. You better watch your back~

Now, when I'm NOT doing all of those things, I like to hang out in California. It's pretty nice :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom