• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

A

Awkward Turtle

I live in Florida but I wiil be movin back to NJ, CT, IL, or NY

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I live on the west side of cincinnati Ohio. Nice place, and probably the most unique place I've lived so far (save for Panama). Everyone knows each other. Everyone. It's freaking weird, really.

I'll provide my exact location via mapquest a little later. For those who have any creepish reasons for wanting to know.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
OH! I forgot! I live in Washington, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, the Orion arm, the Milky Way, the Universe. Sorry for not elaborating.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I made this thread because a lot of people on here say random places for where they live and not where they actually live.

I live in New York.

*Looks under his avatar*
Apparently, I live in New York. More precisely, I live about an hour north of Manhattan in a suburban/rural crossbreed. Lot of trees and wildlife, and it's impossible to get anywhere without a automobile.

i live in new york. mundane, i know. :-P

I am also a new yorker, but not in the city, in the middle of the state.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Devon in England, where we eat fish and chips and scones (not together) and have trousers, candyfloss and sweets (along with other things...)

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
I live in a small town southeast of Boise, Idaho. (If you wanna know the name, figure it out yourself.) It's really quiet, but there's nothing to do unless you want to drive the fifty miles up to Boise. It's pretty nice, though. Lots of trees. And grass. And parks. I really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom