• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

G

gUtSLyOiR

winnipeg... like... the cold one in manitoba... in canada... where its the prairies and flat... and cold... really, really cold...

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I've been living in a small village of roughly 3,500 in the southwest of Germany all my life. The next bigger city (200,000) is just few miles away, but the village itself is rather boring, nothing much to do here. The area around is mostly plain farmland, nothing special.
But what I like least here is the climate (I've ranted about it somewhere else here on the forums already): Summers are short and winters usually clouded and rainy (luckily snow is relatively rare), although prolonged cold and rainy phases also regularly occur in summer. It's "jacket time" from September all the way through May (if you're lucky: from November to March), and I really don't like that, so sometime I definitely want to move to a place where it's warmer and less boring, at least for some years or so. ATM (7:15 pm): cloudy and 4,3°C/39,7°F. Brrrrr.... >.<

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I used to live in Bács-Kiskun County, Hungary, but now I live in Palm Beach County, FL.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Wow, so many from all over the world! It's amazing that ZD is a "hook" for so many people! Anyways, I live in Federal way, washington, where the shootings are more and more and the pokjer has gone household. :.(

P

pokemainiac

Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
OKLAHOMA!!! O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A OKLAHOMA!!! i also went to Arizona and its pretty there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom