• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

B

BIg Mac

Well as for me, I live in the land of tourism, the 2nd home of mickey mouse, the lightning capital of THE WORLD, and the same as Bigflyingpotato lolz yup, you got it, Orlando Florida X~),,, I love it here, its soo... tourist like XD

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I live in a land where tortoises evolve into big dinosaur-like creatures who can stomp your HP down to zero in one attack! :O

To be serious though, I live in the South. Where? Well, I'll let you smart people guess. :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm already dead. I'm just here chugging some cokes with my buddy Jesus. Just kidding, It's obvious where I live, In the USA in Chicago, Illinois. You don't believe me? Just look on the left and find out for yourself.:P

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I live in Europe in a small country known for its windmills, tulips, cheese and legal softdrugs policy (if you haven't guessed yet which country I mean, just look to the left). The weather isn't always nice, but overall it is an awesome place to live :).

Danlo

Daniel
I live in London.

I used to live in Poland whole my life. But I moved to England 3 years ago.

H

Hyper-Red

I Live in SoCal. Best place EVAH! =D

I'm totally a city girl. I couldn't live where there are no buildings. It would just freak me out. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom