• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i live in Veneta, Oregon. if you've heard about this town it's probably because of the Country Fair, the other Woodstock(freakin' every year). i've never been(not a hippie, so the fair and i arn't on best terms), but if any of yous are hippiesque, not too much, and you plan on coming then you should PM me around that date and we can hang(however it's a year away).

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I live in the Southwestern United States. I'm not going to say my state because I don't feel like it's safe. Sorry. But at least you know now what part of the United States I live in.

I'll be moving in with my roommate soon...In Hyrule. XD

/inside joke

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I live in Port Alberni, BC Canada (on Vancouver Island). It's SO lame. It has so much beautiful nature and mountains and oceans and what not but the city itself looks and smells like a dirty anus. The other day while going through downown I found a random pair of shoes, a bunch of homeless people, some teenagers smoking pot and some woman taking a picture of a piece of poo she randomly found on the side of the road. To the east of me is Parksville which is SO beautiful and to the west of me is Tofino, practically a beach heaven. I'm stuck in the middle in a dump. I can't wait to move! D: The people are so nice here though. :)

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I live in Bournemouth which is a Seaside town on the south coast of England. I love it here, I truely never want to move away it just has everything I could ever want... Except for a successful Football Team.

M

Mizer

I currently live in Utah and it's pretty nice, though the winters are cold and snowy. Of course that's to be expected, and that can be quite enjoyable.

Northern California... The most boring capitol in the world. Certainly nothing remotely interesting around here except wine country, so if you're under 21, you're basically screwed when it comes to finding ways to entertain yourself.

I live in the United States, in Ohio. I refer to it as “Ohyrule” around some of my friends because it actually sounds like it would work. I am indeed an Ohio State Buckeye person, but not, like, football crazy or anything. Ohio actually has a nice climate—we get it all…except tsunamis, and has a bunch of wildlife. Well, now there are more office buildings where some woods used to be, but there are many parks and nature reserves here. Other than the fact that it isn’t Hyrule, I like where I live. ^^

Ikana

Trollkastel
I just moved to Canada Ontario about 7 months ago,I used to live in United States Texas,lived there all my life till now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom