• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Live?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I live somewhere on the Eastern end of the US, in a beautiful forested locale with lots of rolling hills and trees everywhere. Funny thing about all the trees actually, since I spent most of my life in Illinois, where it's all just plains and grasslands, so when we moved to the East I remember just staring out the window of the car for hours gazing at all the trees. Took a while to get used to the hills too. I remember the lack of rabbits (common in Illinois) and abundance of deer (which we never saw in Illinois oddly enough) confused my mother so greatly she asked me if deer ate rabbits...

Ah, I never want to move out of the East coast, ever.

Austin

Austin
*Looks under his avatar*
Apparently, I live in New York. More precisely, I live about an hour north of Manhattan in a suburban/rural crossbreed. Lot of trees and wildlife, and it's impossible to get anywhere without a automobile.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I live in a small village surrounded by country side. It's in England, so yeah. It's peaceful here.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Oooon... the east coast. In Pennsylvania, to be specific. I like to think that I'm "staying" here rather than "living" here. I'm from California, and I've only been in PA for a few years... honestly, I hate it. I was nice to see all the trees at first... but, I dunno. I miss the liveliness of the city. Sometimes people say I'd be happy in New York, but eh, I really don't like the east coast as a whole. I miss how alive and... well, more open-minded the west coast is. People there just seem more alive.

So, I'm staying in Pennsylvania until I can afford to escape from this place. My heart is in California, so that is where I live. Plus, it's a lot warmer there. :>

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Here's where I walk everyday:
Boulevard_Vlissingen.jpg

13foxes

Ohhhh... Most people here live in American, or England, or any other countries that speak English :< Am I the only exception?

Btw I live in South-East Asia. It's incredibly hot in the summer, and no snow in the winter. I wish I could have somewhere cooler to live. SO HOT....

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
American Southeast, so I say "ya'll". Once when I was teaching English in Japan I accidentally slipped up and used it in class, and the other teacher used it as a teachable moment for colloquialisms. :P (May be funniest to me, but it still makes me grin...)

lilwilly

Swordless Link
Amarillo Texas Northern part of the state but we are in the area called west texas silly huh?

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'm from Western Mass(achusetts), near an "art town" littered with gross hipsters and stoners.
Yet we don't really have many of those in my town...Just old people, a few farms, and the smallest public school district in the state (my graduating class had 40 students. rad, eh?)
It's quaint, but I can't see it completely booming with industry.
We're all like family here, and it's incredibly safe other than the occasional rambunctious drunkard that tries to start stuff at the Polish Club.

It's nice. But I'm ready for a change.
Even though I'm headed to college in the most random little town in the Berkshires. There's literally nothing for miles except for forests and mountains, and then you have North Adams, which has a museum, a college and lots of old factory buildings transformed into mini shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom