• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where do you go for coffee/tea

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you have anywhere in particular you like to go and drink coffee or tea? Do you like any of the big chain coffee houses or do you prefer an independent?

In the UK our big chains seem to be Costa, Starbucks, Cafe Nero's, Coffee #1 and Pret.

I don't really drink coffee anymore but I love a matcha tea. At home I like to drink a high grade with water but when I drink out I like a Matcha soy latte. Starbucks is always consistently good. In terms of chains I absolutely love a Starbucks, the interior is always familiar and its comforting to be able to go to one in whatever city I'm visiting.

For an independent I think the Cake and Bingsoo Korean cafe in London is one of my favourite places to get this drink they make it very delicious there and it's a cute little cafe.

Which cafe/coffee houses do you like the best and what is your drink of choice?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I usually use my Keurig, although at one time when I still lived in Iowa I somewhat frequented a coffee shop that was less than a mile away from my old house owned by a Russian woman, what I liked about that place is that in addition to Coffee and Tea she made some dishes from her native Russia I especially liked her Sorrel Soup and Onion and Cabbage Pirozhkis. It was a perfect after-school lunch if my school had a half day in the wintertime.

Reactions: Dio
Being from New England, used to be Dublin’s all the time, especially ice coffee. Sadly having moved southwest here to New Mexico, there’s not as much for coffee in general. But then that just makes it a bit easier to just make it plain at home, no special flavors or sugar.

There’s a chain of gas stations called ‘Circle K’ in my country that do nice coffees and treats like scones and brownies. I don’t actually drink coffee of any type, so I usually get their hot chocolates. Very nice with a brownie!

Edit: They‘re in other countries too. Wasn’t aware!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I usually make instant at home but I do go to Starbucks a couple times a month.

I do go to The Roost daily in Animal Crossing cuz gotta say hit to Brewster.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't typically seek out tea, but when I want it I make it myself. I also usually brew a pot of coffee in the morning before work, but every now and then I go into Starbucks. Sometimes for lunch I swing by Panera Bread for food and some coffee if I'm in the mood.

There are actually a lot of coffee and tea shops downtown that have really good beverages from what I've heard, and they also have really good atmosphere. I've considered going to a few of them on weekends while bringing a little sketch pad to do some figure drawings or something.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I don't drink coffee, and I'm trying to wean myself off of energy drinks, so I've been drinking a good, strong black tea in the morning.

For the morning, I prefer a strong black tea with a teabag, because it's quick, and I'm usually in a rush in the morning, but if I'm just chilling at home, I really love traditional tea leaves, either Oolong, Pu'er, or Black Tea.

Out of all of them, Haunted Plum Oolong Tea is my favorite because of how close to scotch or bourbon it tastes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't drink coffee, and I'm trying to wean myself off of energy drinks, so I've been drinking a good, strong black tea in the morning.

For the morning, I prefer a strong black tea with a teabag, because it's quick, and I'm usually in a rush in the morning, but if I'm just chilling at home, I really love traditional tea leaves, either Oolong, Pu'er, or Black Tea.

Out of all of them, Haunted Plum Oolong Tea is my favorite because of how close to scotch or bourbon it tastes.
I do enjoy an oolong, it's good stuff for sure. That haunted plum sounds delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom