• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Where Do You Find Bird Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Hi guys. I'm in Skyward Sword for my second run and I wanted to know where to find Bird Feathers to upgrade my Sacred Shield.

Yea... it took me a while to figure this one out as well. You have to catch those little birds that are often seen on the surface with your net. You have to move slowly, though, because they are rather timid, and will fly away without hesitation. If you swing your net and miss, them movement will also scare them away, so the easiest way to do it is to Z-target the birds and just creep up slowly until they are within reach of your net.

You usually can only catch one bird per flock, since the sudden motion of swinging your net will scare the others away... however, they usually re-appear in the same spots if you just walk around for a bit. The blue birds get you the 'Blue Bird Feather', which is also an obtainable treasure for upgrading.

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
A good place to get bird feathers is in front of the Temple of the Sealed Grounds, since there are two spots where birds are giving you a better chance to obtain the blue bird feathers aswell.

What I do to catch them easily is have my net ground-level and sideways, then slowly approach the bird and swing it in the direction of the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom