• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I literally thought it up out of nowhere when I needed a username for AdventureQuest Worlds. I've been using it for practically everything ever since.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Celebi + boy = Celeboy. However, this is the only place that I use that name, all the other times I use Agent Nos. I don't know that one's origins though, it's a random name.

"Goomboo", Goomba plus Boo, both enemies from Mario. Made four years ago when I thought I was being really clever :P

I usually use the name "MongoosE" or "MongoosE97" for stuff (or "MongoosE976" when websites requirements are annoying). I used to really like the mongoose as an animal when I was little so I figured I'd use it as my username :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Several months ago while I was in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, I came upon the realization that I can metamorphose into a being of a higher Order. Yes, something even higher than Ventus the Holy Knight. And thus, the Chocolate Storm was delivered unto ZeldaDungeon.

Reactions: Dan

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Several months ago while I was in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, I came upon the realization that I can metamorphose into a being of a higher Order. Yes, something even higher than Ventus the Holy Knight. And thus, the Chocolate Storm was delivered unto ZeldaDungeon.

Maybe this is why I have been eating chocolates this week. It was the storm coming up :P

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I am a kleptomaniac who loves gems and I can't stop looking for them. I also ask too many questions.

My name is from an extremely underated videogame called Jet Force Gemini, that had planets and space travel and stuff.
Gemquarry was a planet, which sounded cool to me. Plus nobody has that name because nobody knows about the game.
And thats why extremely underated games can be a good thing, even if you wish it did better.

I wanted something to connect me to Link while still being feminine and since Farore seems like she'd be his patron goddess...for all the little representation she gets I decided to go with Farore's Chosen

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I chose the first part of my nickname because at the time i originally chose it i could relate in way to Ganondorf. I dreamed of ruling those who were beneath me (yea arrogant narcissistic much?) It was a time of my life where i was heavily bullied and I wished constantly of finding a way of getting on up on them. A one up so great it would put them down for good. I related to Ganon because he is the symbol of power gone corrupt. Whenever i was given power i did indeed go a bit loopy with it. (well with a reason or 80). But i also saw in Ganon what would happen if you let it get to you too much. You'd be driven by obsession to get even with those whom have tormented you or for imagined slights that didn't happen. The second part (5069) comes from me and my older brother for years fighting over it. He claimed he had it before i did (even though i laid claim to it in 2008, at least that was the earliest i used it) In the end he chose a different combination and 5069 has been mine for years since.

Thar you go a bit of personal history to my Username ^^

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The manga "Rurouni Kenshin." Personally, it's my #2 anime ever. I urge you to check it out. And read the manga, the anime honestly isn't as good, more child-focused.

Salem

SICK
The manga "Rurouni Kenshin." Personally, it's my #2 anime ever. I urge you to check it out. And read the manga, the anime honestly isn't as good, more child-focused.
it's the only manga that I read and own the entire manga volumes of. ^^

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
OK so i was bored so i pulled up one of those username generators and you put in a bunch of random info for it to make you a name, and one of the questions was favorite number and idk so i put in 27 and on of the results was 27Hooray and me and my bro laughed at that for like ten minutes and i was like "I'm totally gonna name my album that." So my upcoming album (if i ever finish) will be called that. ANywho so i was signing up for ZD and i didn't know what to put cuz i didn't want to put my usual joecarson0 cuz that's lame, so i was like "oh yeah 27Hooray!" and i laughed to myself as i used it. and now i use it for everything new i make

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Nice little story. I really don't think I have to explain where mine came from because... well... this is Zelda Dungeon after all.

But seriously, it was the first cool Zelda-related username I found that wasn't taken already! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom