• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My username came from a combination of my favorite color, Azure (which I try to include in all my usernames one way or another) and, as this is a Zelda fansite, something Zelda-related. I decided to go with Sage, as in the Seven Sages. Thus, Azure Sage. Although, since I joined this site I've started using Azure Sage as my username for every account I have.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Well, pretty much, it just sounds cool. However part of the reason I considered it was because MOTHER 3 is one of my favorite games.

The wolf just happens to be my favorite animal. Teeming with admirable characteristics such as loyalty, a strong nature, brave, and in my perceptive have a bold appearance.

I've also been told I look quiet similar to a wolf, that's always intriguing to hear...

I got my username from Random person, I think many of you know him, and a link to the past. The first time I used the username was on this website's wiki (as linktorandom), about four years ago back when I had almost no games but listened to the podcast and watched the walkthroughs to get most of my Zelda knowledge. Over the years I've gotten very fan boyish and spent a lot of time playing Zelda and looking at theories. I have been around the website for some time and only now decided to make an account.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Hmm, I'm not really sure...
hey-listen_o_617164.jpg

Night Owl

~Momentai
My mother used to always call me a night owl since I liked to stay up late reading/ playing videogames. So when I was trying to come up with a username for the forums, I remembered it and decided that it sounded cool. (I was originally gonna be some variation of sage, but I couldn't come up with one that I liked.)

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Why Did You Choose That to Be Your Member Name?

I chose Jaywolf to be my member name because Jayfeather is my favourite character in the Warriors by Erin Hunter and my favorite animal is a wolf. I just took off feather from Jayfeather and added wolf, Thus becoming: Jaywolf

Why or How did you choose yours?

Sweets

the lone swordsman
currently nowhere or time for that matter
I got mine from a random name generator that my friend made long ago and I stuck with it ever since it has been my username for everything it holds a lot of good and bad memory's with it. It is like my real name in the fact that it has stuck with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom