• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Wow have I really not posted here? Anyhow, when I first joined ZD about three years ago I'd just finished another reread of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series (IMHO some of the best classic science fiction available). The capital of the First Foundation, the galaxy's new governing body was the planet "Terminus" at the very edge of the galaxy. I found the technologies and the social experiments of Terminus and the First Foundation to be utterly intriguing, pus I thought the name sounded cool and it wasn't taken, so I went with it (plus the capital of the Old Empire and the Second Foundation was "Trantor" and that doesn't sound nearly as cool as "Terminus).

Wikipedia said:
Wikipedia said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminus_(planet)

Bump

I was going to name myself Princess Zelda, but that was taken, as was Zelda123. I finally chose Zelda13 because I was 13 years old at the time. I was going to change it when I turned 14, (To Zelda14) But that was taken too. When I turn 15 I'll probably try to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom