• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Deridovely_zps8t9vfvgc.png

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Well let's see, Chuck Norris jokes were popular when I made my YT channel, and this username is the very similar (because character restrictions.) And me and my ego believe that I am the best gamer in the country. So there you go.

I started drawing and my sketches were better than any of my drawings so I was called sketchy.then going onto other platforms I added GL to make it a little more creative.What does GL mean? Almost anything.

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
I actually wanted Zelda, but it was taken. So, I just went with Celda.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I used to be obsessed with MM before I came here, and some of my friends and I when we were kids each put ourselves with a different race in the game. I was the Deku. And I'm crazy. A Deku Nut.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Well I was playing Balloon Battle on Mario Kart DS with friends at school and they all died and it was me vs the CPU: Donkey Kong. And I took the next 10 minutes tryin' to get 'em and I was getting pissed so when I finally got him I threw my DS down and yelled "Donkey Kong is a squirrelly *****!" probably a little too loud and that became my username: SquirrellyBitch. But I've taken to just going by Squirrel since that's PG.
The other username I go by is Squitch.

Not from the classic Kodak film, but from Paul Simon! I've always really liked his song Kodachrome.

The - a nice opener
8th - my favourite number
Ark - A character from an old old video game I liked a lot.

Not from the classic Kodak film, but from Paul Simon! I've always really liked his song Kodachrome.

So you like Paul Simon's work too. Nice nice. I like his Graceland album the most but I have a best of too and that has Kodachrome on it also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom