• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well... I am a talking hat... And I'm pretty mellow... That's all that you need to know...

In reality though, there are several meanings towards my username, a lot of which are quite subtle.

Probably the first thing that comes to a lot of people's minds is the song "Mellow Yellow" by Folk singer Donovan, which is a song that I am a fan of. One time, in the SB, I noticed people putting the :ezlo: emote on top of other smilies, like a hat. After a while, I came to love putting it on top of the :mellow: emote especially. I did that while listening to Mellow Yellow one time, and that was the very first time "Mellow Ezlo" came into my head. I changed my usertitle to that, and made my signature, avy, and location all represent Ezlo.

I took a lot of thinking before I realized that I wanted to change my username to Mellow Ezlo though. At first, I wasn't going to because it sounded weird. Then I realized that it actually represents me in more ways than I initially thought. First of all, I love Ezlo. Back in the summer, he overcame Midna as my favourite companion in the series. I love his personality, the way he talks, the way he looks, etc. I actually think my personality is a lot like his sometimes; generally nice and polite, but occasionally snobbish and smartassy. I am also quite mellow most of the time, as I almost never get angry. I also really like hats.

But the thing that ultimately made me change my name is the fact that Mellow Ezlo as an acronym is ME. That means, when I refer to myself, I refer to myself both in the third and first person. It's quite clever if I do say so myself.

There are a few other hidden meanings behind my name, but I mentioned the main ones.

My old username was TSter The Great, which seems really dumb to me now. That one came from TSter, a self-given nickname, and "The Great" came from... I don't really know. Partially, it was because my friends think I'm self-centred, but I think it was mostly just because I thought it sounded cool. I like Mellow Ezlo more because it reflects who I am more accurately.

:ezlo:
:mellow:

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I really like The Imprisoned. It's almost impossible to hate because it's so cute. Also because sometimes I feel imprisoned in my life. Or maybe because I like to imprison my victims. ;)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
So 'pk' came from my favorite Brawl character, Lucas. 'froce' was SUPPOSED to be from Lucario's move, Force Palm, also from Brawl. However, as I was typing my name as I registered, I didn't notice that I had typed 'froce.' I made my siggy say something like, "It's supposed to be FORCE not FROCE. Darn fidgety fingers... :facepalm:" But then I decided, "Hey, that's kinda funny." So I ended up leaving it like that and being known for my typo. :D

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'll just leave this here.

[video=youtube;FTMuZSeSwIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTMuZSeSwIk[/video]

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
WaffleNinja is my nickname that I got because my mother would wonder what happened to our Eggo waffles and one day she found me in the kitchen searching for the blueberry ones and I got the the nickname WaffleNinja because I'm a ninja when it comes to waffles ;3

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
When I was twelve I had a crush on Japas and that just makes my life shameful. I no longer have that...reasoning. My favorite race in the series are the Zoras and Japas plays bass and I want to play bass/trying to learn.

Beeker

Wild Card
Named my onscreen handle from a character of mine. Course after I started I remembered that Beeker the muppet was a thing. xD;;
But he's cool, so I'm cool with. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom